+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who would You most want to work FOR.

FORT Fogey
    Troy because he has great ideas. He would be willing to listen to what you have to say and be open to who you are. He's an easy going guy, so he'd be easy to get along with. Pretty awesome.

Plus, he's just so darn hot! Just getting to look at him would be enough motivation to get me to drag my butt to work every day

But seriously, he seems like a great guy to work for.

I think Nick would be a good boss---for the reasons he cited during the art gallery episode. He is a good leader because he notices everyone's efforts and tries to keep morale high in every team member. Most of the other PMs don't focus on that.

At this stage, I'd work for Troy or Amy or Heidi or Bill, also. They each seem smart and fair. That's about all I really expect in a boss.

Nick's morale building would just be the icing on the cake.

I would work easiest with Bill. I like his even handed approach to things, and I didn't take his reaction in the board room when Trump and George put him on the spot as indecisive. It would be a tough place for anyone.

I think Amy or Troy would be close second's in my book.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Hug me!
    I want to work for Donald Trump.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Regular
    Haha you guys think Bill is indecisive? How about when Heidi was asked the same thing? Didn't she stall like 4 or 5 times?!?

I'd want to work for Bill or Nick. Nick can't do much himself but he's a great manager because he makes sure his people have a positive attitude and are productive. As for Bill, just by watching him on the show, he is the guy I have the absolute most respect for. He is great in every aspect, and would make a great mentor for someone.

I think I'd wanna work for Amy or Troy.

Amy seems sweet but won't take any crap, and I feel that I could trust her which is always improtant in a boss.

I think I could work for Troy as well because he seems bright and I think I could relate to him, since I originally am from the south. Plus, I think I'd look forward to seeing him in new suits everyday. But I digress...

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Isn't anyone going to pick Omarosa for their boss?........c'mon, somebody has to be a glutton for punishment!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SlantNGo
    Haha you guys think Bill is indecisive? How about when Heidi was asked the same thing? Didn't she stall like 4 or 5 times?!?

I'd want to work for Bill or Nick. Nick can't do much himself but he's a great manager because he makes sure his people have a positive attitude and are productive. As for Bill, just by watching him on the show, he is the guy I have the absolute most respect for. He is great in every aspect, and would make a great mentor for someone.
    Agree. The only thing I would be concerned about Nick is: I think he's the kind of boss that would take credit for things his people did and not acknowledge the right person.

I like Bill. He seems like a straight shooter. But I think Troy is my #1 choice. I was very impressed with how he made sure that Heidi and Amy got credit when he was named the superstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Troy because he has great ideas. He would be willing to listen to what you have to say and be open to who you are. He's an easy going guy, so he'd be easy to get along with. Pretty awesome.

Plus, he's just so darn hot!
    I didn't know hotness was a criterion here ... :rolleyes
    Troy is smart as a whip and very effective, but there's something slightly smarmy about him, as one of the other contestants pointed out: Herb Tarlick meets Gomer Pyle.
    Bill seems to have less of an end-justifies-the-means approach that's admirable.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    At this point - Bill or Amy. They both seem to work well under pressure and keep a great attitude. I also think I would work well with their personalities.

Troy would be fun, too, but I keep thinking of his long list of things to do with dirt (from the flea market episode) - and the thought of listening to lists and brainstorms like that all the time might drive me nuts. That's just me, though.

Nick is too much of a sales guy for my taste, Heidi herself said she's used to managing herself and not other people. Katrina - well, from what I've seen, it's all about what she's doing, me, me, me, so I think it would require a lot of "Yes, Katrina, you did a great job," which is not my style.

Kwame is flying so under the radar right now, I can't tell how he'd be to work for. Maybe another episode or two will help me see what he'd be like as a boss.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast