+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who would You most want to work FOR.

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarpias
    Amy, if I could be her secretary, but there would have to a lot of dictation.

(Generational alert, you have to be at least a certain age to get that joke.)
    that's pretty gross.

I think Troy would make a great boss.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    I think I would want to work for Bill, oh wait a minute I already do. Well if I had to work for any of the other apprentices it would be amy, mainly because she is hot. Do any of the other apprentices have employees? Nick and Heidi are sales reps, Kwame is a stockbroker, and Katrina is a real estate agent. Not exactly sure about Amy and Troy, but I do believe they ran their own companies. BIll definately has employees. He is the boss. So he has the experience of leading employees. Do you think it is a coincidence that Bill, Troy and Amy also happen to be the top three people in this game (at least by what seems to be the general consensus of the fans)? It could be that their experience in leading people has helped them in this game. Just a thought.

I would want to work for Amy

FORT Newbie
    Hey tylerdruden,

you work for bill? Tell us more about him.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden6970
    I think I would want to work for Bill, oh wait a minute I already do. Well if I had to work for any of the other apprentices it would be amy, mainly because she is hot. Do any of the other apprentices have employees? Nick and Heidi are sales reps, Kwame is a stockbroker, and Katrina is a real estate agent. Not exactly sure about Amy and Troy, but I do believe they ran their own companies. BIll definately has employees. He is the boss. So he has the experience of leading employees. Do you think it is a coincidence that Bill, Troy and Amy also happen to be the top three people in this game (at least by what seems to be the general consensus of the fans)? It could be that their experience in leading people has helped them in this game. Just a thought.

FORT Regular
    i would work for heidi cause she is balls out direct and up front, she is already running a major company so she is a proven leader, and i know i wouldn't get in trouble for swearing at work. but i would totally be bill or troys "girl friday" anytime...

bye bye omoro.. i got you fired on video....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    Hey tylerdruden,

you work for bill? Tell us more about him.
    Well I am not sure what you want to know. I'll tell you this, the tv bill is close to the real bill. Although he is not as indecisive as he has been made out to be in the boardroom. Sure it looked bad that he kind of stumbled over who should be fired when asked, but the truth is that in real life firing someone is never a spur of the moment thing. He has had to fire people, and beleive me it was never a spur of the moment thing. Real thought was put in, and people were given a chance to prove themselves. It was obvious to anyone watching that he would have rather seen Ereka gone, but he was not dumb enough to just blurt it out. He was being diplomatic, which i guess is the best way to describe Bill's style. Bill definately believes in win-win. If anyone wants to know anything else or has another question, feel free to ask.

Troy or Amy definitley.

Quote Originally Posted by BlushOnTehCheek
    that's pretty gross.

Then more attention is brought to the post by the second sentence.

Troy would be my #1 choice. Others mentioned some of the reasons. Also, he would be someone who would encourage you and try to help you grow. He would be respectful while still personable. IMO, he is an upfront person who cares about others. He is also one great business guy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast