+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How can an Interviewee be FIRED?

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    technically, since MB has chosen them for the show and they are being filmed...and since he is the king of contracts for some minimal fee till the final "hiring" for Trump....

the truth is Trump should say Burnett has cancelled your option.....but thats too close to the truth.....for reality TV....

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    Hepcat, that's hilarious.

FORT Regular
    How bout intertwining American Idol and The Apprentice...

O comes up and does a whole song and dance about her head and the falling cement and how she is truly a champion among schleppers...

Kwame skates along being neither aggressive nor dramatic, just a cool fellow who is trying to lay low - not ruffle any feathers - and not f* up either

Heidi comes to the stage and represents for all the Jersey girls (if she ain't from Jersey, she sure act it) with the rough girl attitude and the truck driver mouth

Out comes that geeky Ryan Seacrest .. and he has their fate in his hands.

O - Randy said you were killin em in the board room dawg and keeping it real, Paula said you took the board room and truly made it your own with your early unannounced entrance, rivaling only Sam, Simon said you were ghastly - you truly truly were the most horrible at keeping your stories straight and teetered between beautiful stong woman and drag queen.

Kwame - Randy said you were hanging in there dawg and keepin it real, Paula said she thinks you were adorable and really took the Art assignment and made it your own, Simon said you were captivatingly wretched and watching you lead the group was like watching a conductor wreck its train.

Heidi - Randy said you represented the east coast attitude and you was keepin it real dawg, Paula said that you truly grasped the profanities of the english language and made them your own, Simon said you looked like the only contestant who had the facial features of someone who had a broomstick waiting outside the boardroom rather than a cab to take you home.

America has spoken... and there are only two roses left on this plate... O... I am sorry to tell you you are not in the running to becoming one of Americas undeserving recipients of an additional 15 minutes of fame. You must distinguish your torch, say your goodbyes, and immediately leave the planet.
    Last edited by magickat; 03-06-2004 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by polypod
    Can some one explain this to me? How can you fire someone who you didn't even hire in the first place! I know most of you will say "Oh.. to dramatize it on TV". But still...
    Hahaha. Never thought about it! Good point.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by magickat
    How bout intertwining American Idol and The Apprentice...

America has spoken... and there are only two roses left on this plate... O... I am sorry to tell you you are not in the running to becoming one of Americas undeserving recipients of an additional 15 minutes of fame. You must distinguish your torch, say your goodbyes, and immediately leave the planet.

that whole post was CLASSIC! Although I'm not going to quote the whole thing, I especially liked this last bit though.

A round of applause for you:

FORT Regular
    thanks for the nod... its sick how these showas are all different yet so completely the same smoochies and a rose to you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123