+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How can an Interviewee be FIRED?

I just thought the question was funny.

I would miss that little dip of the hand while barks out his signature line. "You are disqualified from the competition" wouldn't have the same umph.

Don't knock it too much. Every time Tyra Banks on America's Next Top Model awkwardly repeats the entire phrase, "congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model" I just cringe. If only she had a two-word verbal jab instead like the Trumpgod.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by theguru
    being cynical is just plain boring and no fun
    Hey, I take offense to that. J/K Catch me at Happy Hour and I'll have you rolling on the floor when I talk about life in a cynical way
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Regular
    The Big D has to say "You're Fired!"... if he doesn't say that, then the whole hand thingie he does is pointless... you can't do the hand pointy thing that he does without saying "You're Fired" ... and damn.. if he tried to say "You're interview is over" while doing that hand point thing he does .... well that would look even stupider than the comb over... GO AMY YOU ROCK

FORT Regular
    oh snap stains... by the way... when miss tyra says "you are still in the running to becoming americas next top model" i am in the running too.... running to the bathroom so i dont piss myself from laughing at the stupidity of the show. walk offs and come f*ck me camera poses seem so invalid when you think about the fact that our young men and women are fighting sand storms and iraquies overseas so tyras skank squad can take over the runways of mulan. at least The Big D's winner is gonna contribute to the economical success of the bravest city in the nation. whats more important? striking the ultimate pose and selling prada couture or making nyc more economically fruitful?

Hey polypod!

"You're fired!" sounds much more humiliating and satisfying for us blood hungry viewers Actually, it's true, we just like the drama. And also like hepcat says, it's short and sweet and we can all stand to hear it many times before we get sick of it. But I sure wouldn't mind if he said something different just once. "Get outta my face, you dimwit!" "You are the weakest link, goodbye!" "You're like, sooooo fired"
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I just thought the question was funny.

Don't knock it too much. Every time Tyra Banks on America's Next Top Model awkwardly repeats the entire phrase, "congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model" I just cringe. If only she had a two-word verbal jab instead like the Trumpgod.
    Crazy fantasy: The Donald standing there saying "I have before me eight brillant executives. Unfortunately one will be leaving tonight"

Sorry, made me laugh out loud and had to share with people that might understand.
    ***still waiting underwater photo shoot of Heidi and Tory***

OMG, Polypod! I was just coming here to post that exact question! I was thinking about it last night. He does say every week that it's a 13 week job interview. Maybe he should start saying "Your interview is over"... but that just wouldn't be as dramatic as saying "you're fired".

Actually Trump reminds me of Captain Picard from the Starship Enterprise.. Point dramatically.. ENGAGE..

Maybe he should say.. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on they way out! Or in Omorossa's case.. the head.
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    Crazy fantasy: The Donald standing there saying "I have before me eight brillant executives. Unfortunately one will be leaving tonight"

Sorry, made me laugh out loud and had to share with people that might understand.
    I don't think I want to see Troy's spikey hair wet.. It would be like looking at someone who has had hair transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3

Crazy fantasy 2: Switch Trump & Tyra for a day.

Tyra: (using best little girl voice) I have before me eight beeyootiful executives. But I only have photos of seven. (Wipes away big fake tear.) Omarosa, when you take that diva attitude what you're really saying is "Look beyotch, if I say we're eating lunch you betta check yoself 'cuz I'm the big O." Heidi, you may think you can sell but you thought your product was a toilet seat, and you lost your customer. I don't know if America can forgive that....dramatic pausewe'll have to see if they do. Congratulations, Heidi, you're still in the running towards becoming Trumps Next Top Figurehead.

Trump: (Pounding a fist on the other hand)Whattyamean your signature walk? And why can't you cry like a normal model wannabe? I don't like excuses. I don't like divas. You had your chance and you know it. Camille, you know what I'm going to say...you're fired!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast