+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Behind Door #1...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Thanks Blazer and Wayner.

How strange..now it bugs me. Like they COULDN'T of done it somewhere else. I don't see how hard it would be to do it in a real boardroom..hell, it's all Trump's..tell people to stay away from filming..etc. Now knowing this, the whole.."tell them to STOP" regarding the construction was lame. That means they set that up JUST so Trump could say something stupid like that...to show his authority.

"Up to the suite and down to the street" won't make me giggle anymore. That sucks.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maybe there is a fireman's pole behind the door. It would be multifunctional.

great idea for a thread!

Since it's in the basement, I have visions of Donald waiting amongst the hot water heaters behind the big door. Or that room with all the phone lines for the building.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I think they needed a fake board room just for all the lights and camera angles they wanted to have covered. A real board room of that old fashioned style probably doesn't have enough room.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Do we really think Trump would have a board room of the old fashioned style? I think they needed a place that would disrupt their day to day operation the least. Where better than the basement? Also, as someone mentioned earlier, where else could they assure that people wouldn't be standing around gawking?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    And his office is on the top floor of the building...explaining the hair.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Oh my gosh, some of these are sooooo funny!!! I was trying to read them to my husband and he couldn't make out what I was saying because I was laughing so hard!

Basement, huh? Bummer. I agree, it kind of takes away from the "suite or the street" speech he gives every week. I'm surprised that's the only place they had enough room to build, the boardroom doesn't seem that big...but I guess it would make the most sense if you also consider the possibility of having to relocate other people's offices...the basement was probably easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by tallgrl

Basement, huh? Bummer. I agree, it kind of takes away from the "suite or the street" speech he gives every week. I'm surprised that's the only place they had enough room to build, the boardroom doesn't seem that big...but I guess it would make the most sense if you also consider the possibility of having to relocate other people's offices...the basement was probably easiest.
    Well, they have to go UP to the suite, if its in the basement, and then back down to the street...
    (for this, I have a degree in Philosophy. Heavens.)
    Anyway, I think that he is traveling via pneumatic tube which would explain all the hair spray.

Maybe it's like the Batpole. I can see him up in his office, relaxing with his flunkies, when the call comes in for the boardroom scene.

"Quick, flunkies! To the Donpole!"

(also a good line to use on Robin)

Behind the door

Itís a room full of people..

- Five to fluff up that flyaway hair and give it the talked about swoop in the front.
    - Two with powderpuffs to powder his nose to take the shine off before he steps in front of the camera oh and the mascara, lipstick and blush.
    - One guy with a short brush, brushing off the Don's suit (You know dandruff off the dark shoulders)
    - Another taping his jacket in back to give him the V shape.
    - One telling him who the office pool voted to boot off this week.
    - One laughing as they recant the Omorossa wanted lunch story and telling him how Heidi could out cuss the construction workers.. you know the ones that actually tossed that piece of drywall down and hit Omorossa in the head.. to spice up the show for ratings. These are the same guys that hid the aspirin so Omorossa could complain for two straight shows about how she had a headache. (She sounded quite practiced with that line.. I feel sorry for her husband)
    - His attorneys telling him that Omorossa used concussion, liability and lawsuit all in one sentence and another one checking the disclaimer/waiver all the contestants signed. (This would also explain how Donald made it a point to tell all of us how heís hit in the head with stuff all the timeÖ again this would explain the helmet of hair instead of a hard hat and safety equipment that Omorossa made it a point of saying they werenít provided. Lawsuit anyone?)
    - The Don's receptionist asking if she should pause even more dramatically this week when she saysÖ Mr. Trump will see you now.. Oh and after the show she was in there bitching how she didnít get to say it this week because Omorossa burst into the boardroom.

And last but not least..
    - Ten people KISSING the Donís BUTT!

* Hmm and don't forget the team of heavily armed security just waiting for the Don to press the red button under the table so they can burst in and take out all the apprentices in one hail of gun fire... Oops I gave away the final show where Donald decides he hates all the candidates and doesn't want to hire any of them.

** Oh and waiting for him once heís done with this weeks whiners is someone waiting for him with a stiff drink in one hand and a cigar in the other (no its not Monica Lewenski.. although.. Nah I wonít even go there!)
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast