+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Behind Door #1...

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks
    Maybe it's the Wizard back there, you know, MB, pulling The Donald's strings??

I believe the room is in the basement? I think it was last week's show when there was construction going on next door. I'm surprised they aired that. It wouldn't have happened if it had been a real boardroom.
    It is a set in the basement, as reported in Newsweek. Which makes his comment about it being a new tennant downstairs spending $15 million to renovate pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    It is a set in the basement, as reported in Newsweek. Which makes his comment about it being a new tennant downstairs spending $15 million to renovate pretty funny.
    Could be ol' lucifer himself...

It's obviously NOT a barber shop or hair salon

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Poor Robin, then, stuck in a basement "reception" area with prop phones. I hope she's reading a magazine behind that desk.

This also makes the "down to the street" line even funnier - looks like both elevators can only go "up" if they're in the basement!

As for what's behind The Big Door - I picture a shrinking hallway like the one in "Willy Wonka."
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Tallgrl, I think the toilet flushing thing would be hilarious! It sounds like something right out of SNL!
    I'm usually not a fan of bathroom humor, but I also think this would be hilarious, with the sound of DT spraying air freshener, and everyone covering their nose.

Blazer 7, maybe he could bottle it and all it Eau De Don or Trump Smell. Just a suggestion but, if it sells, I want my cut! $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Blazer 7, maybe he could bottle it and all it Eau De Don or Trump Smell. Just a suggestion but, if it sells, I want my cut! $$$$

I think it would be funnier if he just lit a match cause he was out of airfreshner.

Is this boardroom REALLY in the basement?? I find that somewhat hard to believe. Where did this info come from?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno, I read it in TIME magazine and several other places on and offline. They constructed a special set (which happens to be in the basement) for the TV show. Didn't you think it's strange that there are never any people in the lobby except the 3 candidates waiting to see who is gonna get fired? There's no way they could film the show in the real office area...too disruptive and with walkbys it's harder to control. I would also imagine the real board room is used for other things.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    Maveno, I read it in TIME magazine and several other places on and offline. They constructed a special set (which happens to be in the basement) for the TV show. Didn't you think it's strange that there are never any people in the lobby except the 3 candidates waiting to see who is gonna get fired? There's no way they could film the show in the real office area...too disruptive and with walkbys it's harder to control. I would also imagine the real board room is used for other things.
    blazer7 is correct, Maveno. I read it in Newsweek.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast