+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Donald's Receptionist

Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    Sorry but I'm not seeing what it is about this receptionist that's fascinating enough to merit a thread discussion. Yes, they probably did do several takes of her in different blousess saying "Okay Mr. Trump". (shrug) What - do you expect her to stand up, walk around, and say what? She announces people. That's her job. In the real office lobby I'm sure they have a couple people at the front desk, along with a switchboard.
    Ya need to understand...it isn't the "stars" of the show that ALWAYS attract the attention of the viewers. Sometimes it's the littlest of things that fascinate us most... If I was Robin..I'd be so happy that people are noticing me, as opposed to never realizing that I was on the show.

Everything is scrutinized. Down to items and/or products on shelves behind the people. I like looking at the whole picture, not where the producers are trying to train my eye.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Ya need to understand...it isn't the "stars" of the show that ALWAYS attract the attention of the viewers. Sometimes it's the littlest of things that fascinate us most... If I was Robin..I'd be so happy that people are noticing me, as opposed to never realizing that I was on the show.

Everything is scrutinized. Down to items and/or products on shelves behind the people. I like looking at the whole picture, not where the producers are trying to train my eye.
    Exactly - especially in "reality" TV, I like to scrutinize and see what scripted parts might appear. Who knows - maybe they cut the first three episodes, and realized that they could use a receptionist for each of the boardroom scenes, so plugged her in later. Maybe she was there each time. And what better place than a forum like this to run it past other fans to get their opinions/ideas.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

You all have made me see the shows through new eyes. Some of the things you notice pass me right by, then I read your comments, rewind and there we are. I learn something!

She is a part of the show, she facinates someone, the forum is for the show and different aspects of it. If you don't think the thread subject merits discussion, Stay OUT! there are threads in forums I don't think merit the space but I don't say anything about it because it deals with part of the show and is justified in a warped way.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    She is a part of the show, she facinates someone, the forum is for the show and different aspects of it. If you don't think the thread subject merits discussion, Stay OUT! there are threads in forums I don't think merit the space but I don't say anything about it because it deals with part of the show and is justified in a warped way.
    Oh, take a chill pill already. :rolleyes I know all about threads and forums. If/when I want to comment on something I will. Did I miss YOUR fascinating comments about the receptionist??

While you're on a roll, feel free to start a thread on what George eats for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    Oh, take a chill pill already. :rolleyes I know all about threads and forums. If/when I want to comment on something I will. Did I miss YOUR fascinating comments about the receptionist??

While you're on a roll, feel free to start a thread on what George eats for breakfast.
    You're obviously not "up" on these threads in the Fort then. Do you know what it means when a name is red, blue, green or black?!

I just might start a thread about George's breakfast... as a matter of fact I might even start a thread about how you got banned for being trollish.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I dig Robin. I'm sure I've seen a few episodes with the apprentice's in the same scene.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    You're obviously not "up" on these threads in the Fort then. Do you know what it means when a name is red, blue, green or black?!

I just might start a thread about George's breakfast... as a matter of fact I might even start a thread about how you got banned for being trollish.
    Actually I think the 'Don's' receptionist is a riot. She always pauses dramatically before telling the baaadddd people that "Mr. Trump will see you in the boardroom now"

I am new to posting at the FORT.. have always been one of those horrible people who just peek before.. could you tell me what the color signifies?? I assumed red is a moderator but have not sure if I'm right.. and the other colors??
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

hehehehe, I find the receptionists role hilarious!!!
    My housemates and I wait in anticipation to see if she will say a new line other than "Mr Trump will see you now"

She is a pivotal part of the show. I mean honestly...if she wasn't there, how would they know that he was ready to fire one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    I am new to posting at the FORT.. have always been one of those horrible people who just peek before.. could you tell me what the color signifies?? I assumed red is a moderator but have not sure if I'm right.. and the other colors??
    Red: moderator's (some also are writer's as well). John is the Big Kahuna.

Blue: these are the best damn writer's in the business. *withdrawals nose out of their butts*

Green: FORT Premium Members. You get access to the secret Green Thread and extra PM mailbox space as well as a groovy email account.

Black: basic members

Guests: lurkers
    -------------------------------------
    Last edited by Miss Filangi; 03-04-2004 at 10:39 PM. Reason: edited out spoiler material
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast