+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Little Suitcases

Did you notice Omarosa's suitcase this week? I swear it was a production guy's gear case--the kind of hard-sided case that they unload from the truck, with special lights or camera equipment packed in form-fitting foam inside. It looked just like the stuff production used when they did Monster House at my house. My husband and I looked at eachother and said the director must have yelled, "doesn't someone have a case for her to pull?" and they grabbed the nearest one to use in the shot.

Every week when someone is fired, they carry their one (medium-sized might I add) suitcase and flee! How in the world may I ask do they fit all the clothes that they wear in that one bag, not to mention their shoes etc.,

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Every week when someone is fired, they carry their one (medium-sized might I add) suitcase and flee! How in the world may I ask do they fit all the clothes that they wear in that one bag, not to mention their shoes etc.,

The contestants pack away their stuff in the tiny suitcase, enough for an undisclosed period of time. Some crew members help pack the rest of their stuff for them and bring it to the hotel.
    This was from an interview with Jessie.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    The contestants pack away their stuff in the tiny suitcase, enough for an undisclosed period of time. Some crew members help pack the rest of their stuff for them and bring it to the hotel.
    This was from an interview with Jessie.
    I didn't know that. Thanks!

Another observation: on more than one occasion, the 'fired' person is wearing different clothes in the cab than when they were in the board room.
    RuskyBiz

Quote Originally Posted by RuskyBiz
    Another observation: on more than one occasion, the 'fired' person is wearing different clothes in the cab than when they were in the board room.
    Yes, different hair, too. Someone said they filmed the exterior "walking out of the revolving door" scenes all at once. Still, it doesn't explain anything unless they change clothes and hair in the elevator. And I guess their heavier luggage is sent to (undisclosed location where rejects stay) later or something.

Quote Originally Posted by layoffsam
    I was wrong before thinking that those suitcases should have been used for the littles groom....now I think that "The Littlest Groom" cast are being moved around IN those suitcases
    Too funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissScarlett
    I actually know one of the remaining contestants, and I had this same question. I was told that they pack an overnight bag that they take with them to the boardroom (and to the street if they get the boot). They then go back to the suite the next day while everyone is gone to get the rest of their stuff.

That makes sense, since they are usually out and about for the challenges, and the few times there have been people in the suite doing research during the day they always show the common areas (living room, dining room etc.) The episode where Sam got fired comes to mind, since 1/2 the men's team was in the suite during most of that challenge.

What Jessie said would make sense too...hee hee...maybe they are selective about who gets to come back and who has to wait for their stuff to be shipped?

It just seems like a big hassle for an entire team to have to pack everything every time the team loses, over and over, then unpack if they aren't the one fired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234