+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: George and Caroline Info?

George and Caroline Info?

Of all the people presented on this program , George and Caroline have really captured my interest.
    They have great influence over The Donald, while generating an aura of mystery
    normally found among players at the highest levels of power.
    He clearly values their observations, even when he chooses not to
    take their advice.
    Their quips and observations are worth a million.
    Neither one minces words, neither one bogs down in idle chatter.
    Neither one suffers fools. :stupid
    Does anyone have any info about these 2 fascinating people?
    carriemor (Who recognizes one should listen when G&C talk.)

I like them as well, and would love to read more info on them and their careers. Anyone....Anyone?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think Robin, the receptionist should get more attention also!

When DTrump pages her and says "you can send the men back in".. she always says.."Ok Mr Trump"..or something like that. But I ALWAYS hear it as..
    "Ok Mr Chump"!!

I'm easily amused. Although.. shiny things scare me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

on vacation
    I was thinking about Robin as well. I'm sure Trump pays well but have you ever looked at the clock in the background when they're waiting out in the lobby for Trump to decide whose getting fired? It's like 8:30 or 9 at night and she's still there. I'd hate to be there at those hours.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Re: Robin, every time she chirps that cheery little "Okay, Mr. Trump" I expect her to turn around and in her best dominatrix voice tell the men, "You heard the man. Get your worthless a**es back in the boardroom!" I know I would. But instead she is sweet to them as well.

I like Caroline because she was the only one to acknowledge how weird and creepy Sam got when he was fired.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I like Caroline because she was the only one to acknowledge how weird and creepy Sam got when he was fired.
    LOL Yes she did..and it was my favorite moment of her too! She gave that big eyeball look and seemed to be laughing with DTrump about it. It was classic.

That would be great if Robin said ANYTHING to them..something real simple though, make'm think... like this:

"Mr Trump has asked that you return to the boardroom... pee-ons". Then sit there and smile.

or

"Mr Trump has requested that your fatasses return to the boardroom now"... Sit and smile.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

So, getting back to the issue...does anyone know anything about George or Caroline? George reminds me of the guy who played Jerry Maguire's mentor in Jerry Maguire--Dicky Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    ....I like Caroline because she was the only one to acknowledge how weird and creepy Sam got when he was fired.
    She even smiled! I don't think that she ever took him seriously after he started with his dramatics.

A quick Internet search brought up mentions of Carolyn Kepcher as the General Manager of Briarcliff Manor (golf club) and later as Executive Vice President of Trump National Golf Club. She is quoted in an article describing the club's attempt to bring the LPGA tour to Briarcliff.

George Ross is quoted in international real estate news in Sept 00 regarding a project to build a Trump Tower in Berlin. He is also mentioned in a subsequent lawsuit regarding that project. As Chief Counsel, he is quoted describing the deteriorating negotiations with Conseco over the purchase of the GM building. He is mentioned elsewhere as a speed-reader who gave the thumbs-up for a new executive concierge service in NYC. Apparently he also speaks at business conferences about negotiation on behalf of the Trump organization.

I was surprised at how little I found.
    Bring it!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I found way more than you did about George Ross, Trainwreck.
    - Founding father and signer of the Declaration of Independence.
    - Represented Pennysylvania in the Continental Congress
    - Pitched 2.3 innings for the New York Giants in 1918, giving up 2 hits and walking 3 batters.
    - Was involved as either press representative, producer, writer, or manager of some 24 broadway plays between 1944 and 1963.
    - Died in 1779 and again in 1892 - in Amityville, NY.

Okay, I should have narrowed my search.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast