+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: George and Caroline Info?

I get the feeling that Robin is a model hired only for that particular scene. She comes in to film, then trots off home.

Actually - I have heard from a reliable source that Robin actually is the receptionist

Wow!!! You guys are good!!!! You did a great job coming up with some solid info
    on George and Carolyn. And let's not forget Robin!
    Thanks for your help on this!
    carriemor

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Lets hope that Robin IS the actual receptionist. I would be royally bent out of shape if I was the receptionist and they hired someone to come in and "play" MY JOB!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Lets hope that Robin IS the actual receptionist. I would be royally bent out of shape if I was the receptionist and they hired someone to come in and "play" MY JOB!!
    Good point - didn't think of it that way!

FORT Newbie
    Let's not forget about taxi driver who pick up those loser at the end..I'd like to get info. about them, anyone?

They deserved to get more air time than Trump's himself !!, dont u think?

Carolyn

With all the companies that Trump has, I find it a bit strange that the highest-ranking female executive he could find to put on the show is someone who runs a golf course--even if it is the prestigious Trump International Golf Course.

Am I the only one that thinks that's not such a big deal position? Maybe it is, and I'm just missing something. If so, I'm sure someone will straighten me out, but I don't see her position as something that any of these "apprentices" would be aspiring to.

And if it's not, does that mean that Trump doesn't actually have any/many highly-placed women? I suppose it's possible that he does and they're too busy actually running companies to be in the show, but it just makes me wonder.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I would bet that:

1) Donald does not have too many highly-placed women in his organization. He's the quintessential sexist pig.

2) Carolyn's position is, from what I can tell by doing some research, pretty highly valued. She's a big-wig in the golf world.

Originally posted by Maveno
    I was thinking the same thing. That would be so embarrassing. I do think she could add a little more to her role on the show though. Maybe a little "Oh you are so fired" as the guys walk out, or a "Come hither puppets, Mr. Trump wants to see you." Oh I am a naughty, naughty girl. Hah!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I've been looking through threads for the reason why our beloved George is gone, but nobody has said anything...that I can find anyway. I was in Survivorland and figured that I missed the reasoning why we have this other guy.
    Does anyone know where he went and why?
    As for this new guy...I can't remember his name... he doesn't seem to have the spunk that George had.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast