+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 01/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think that men hold grudges just as much as women. But men don't seem to banter about it as much as women. But it doesn't mean they don't forget it. Women (many instances that I've noticed) have to make scenes, argue, carry on and basically blow it out of whack.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Add my voice to the chorus of CHEERS that Sam is gone! Though he was somewhat entertaining the first week, he just became more & more freakish. What about that bit where he wouldn't leave the front door of the suite unless someone came out and got him? Or his refusal to give the phone # to the jewelry store to Bill? Or his ecstatic flipping-out 'cause Trump shook his hand? He actually looked like he was about to go postal when The Donald fired him.

Not only will he not be The Apprentice, he might find it hard to get another job after his wacked-out performance on the show. Who would hire a weasely, sniveling, high-strung, lying, out-of-control, football-cliche-spouting, on-the-job-sleeping WACKO for their company?

at least he was interesting---unlike all the other normal people you and i see every day in the corporate world trying to make it. c'mon life should be somewhat puzzling, unpredictable thus the excitement.. no clones!!!
    truth will set you free

Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia
    Hi Ya all,
    I agree, I'm so glad Sam is gone! He was suffering from a SERIOUS case of Teeny Peeny Syndrom, a.k.a. Little Man Complex (you know, the smaller the dick the bigger the prick). I was just wondering how long it would take people to realize he was a hazzard, not an asset to the team.

I don't get how most of these people even ended up on the show. I would have handled the project entirely differently, giving each person an item to fetch rather than having groups of people going out together. What a waste of precious time and effort. The women drive me crazy. I'm a professional business woman, and I am embarrassed for them. Yeah, sex sells, so do children and animals....to get attention, but that only goes so far. The ladies have just been lucky so far. I wouldn't want many of them working for me, that's for sure. Most are so immature, and certainly not team players. The Donald must be laughing at these fools. Wonder what kind of company the winner will end up running for a year....something where they can't do any damage, that's for sure. So far, maybe only one or two people barely capable.

Sam gave me the creeps. I also agree, it's probably going to be hard for him to find a job now that he has totally made himself out to be a major prick on national television! The amazing thing is, he doesn't even have a clue. Now we know the real definition of "If looks could kill....", the example Sam gave when he was told he was fired. Priceless. Poor loser, to boot! Slimey. Yuck.

Ciao!
    at least he was a prick overtly!! many people seem nice and good-mannered but are actually very self-centered back-stabbing weasels.
    truth will set you free

Quote Originally Posted by syked
    at least he was interesting---unlike all the other normal people you and i see every day in the corporate world trying to make it. c'mon life should be somewhat puzzling, unpredictable thus the excitement.. no clones!!!
    There is a reason that successful businessmen and women seem to fit a cookie cutter mould. They are expected to be calm, cool and collected at all times. Sam might be 'exciting' and 'unpredictable' but how would that translate to the boardroom? Well, not well at all I'd say. He failed miserably. The business he is currently involved with is a online thing. He doesn't actually meet with people. Professional sports teams have cheerleaders, not professional business people. Sam is a cheerleader.. and he expects to be cheered on at every turn. He's too needy. The company President shouldn't need hand holding and affirmations :rolleyes . like Sam seems to need. He did that very thing to his team and it left them cold because they didn't need a cheerleader. Sam is better off where he is. No way does he deserve to be one of The Donald's right-hand-men.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    No way does he deserve to be one of The Donald's right-hand-men.
    Maybe not in the traditional sense.

Your point is dead-on (per the usual Dux). It's like it says in the intro "It's not personal, it's business!"

+ Reply to Thread