+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AI or TA

AI or TA

American Idol or The Apprentice????

I'm conflicted on whether what show to see tomorrow night (Wednesday)... They're both on the same time....
    To American Idol fans, which show are you watching?
    Unless i have Tivo, which i don't... i guess i can tape one show, but i hate taping the commercials, stupid dumb commericals...
    hey, maybe i can tape The Apprentice... then i can watch my honey Sam all the time (rewind, watch, rewind, watch...)

I'll be watching AI, but only because NBC screwed up TA for me, by rescheduling the new episode without notice so that my TiVo didn't pick it up.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    The Apprentice. Even if I wasn't recapping, I'd follow the advice offered in Entertainment Weekly; AI is the halfhour results show - what TA and read the AI results on the web.

Good one, Wayner..
    As an AI fan, I do love watching the results show (although most is crap), but most of the time I enjoy the suspense and the contestants reactions. So I'm still taping TA

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    The Apprentice. Even if I wasn't recapping, I'd follow the advice offered in Entertainment Weekly; AI is the halfhour results show - what TA and read the AI results on the web.
    I'm with you Wayner. I think TA offers more for your entertainment $$. However, I also fully encourage those without to invest in Tivo. It takes the stress away and helps fill the reality tv void on nights like tonight when all "reality" is preempted.

Wayner, just for clarification, tonight's AI is not a results show, it's another hour-long "audition" show. Beginning next week, Wednesdays will be half-hour results shows for AI.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Wayner, just for clarification, tonight's AI is not a results show, it's another hour-long "audition" show. Beginning next week, Wednesdays will be half-hour results shows for AI.
    Okay John just checked in AI, but no mention as to if this show will be on-time or moved back...any clue?

The State of the Union begins at 9pm Eastern, so all shows scheduled for 8pm will air as scheduled with no problems. That includes both The Apprentice and American Idol.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    The State of the Union begins at 9pm Eastern, so all shows scheduled for 8pm will air as scheduled with no problems. That includes both The Apprentice and American Idol.
    I'm glad you know what's going on because the folks who print local tv listings weren't even aware it was on tonight. You have my undying gratitude. Oh yeah, help yourself to a beer. (FG opens big tailgate cooler to John).

If it's one thing I've learned, it's that TV schedulers don't know squat. I've learned to check multiple sources, multiple times, and even then don't bet on anything, especially when NBC is concerned.

They're the king of last-minute lineup changes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast