+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AI or TA

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Okay John, I admit that you've confused me. I just checked the NBC website, and it says that TA is on tomorrow night - Wednesday - not tonight. Which one of us is confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Okay John, I admit that you've confused me. I just checked the NBC website, and it says that TA is on tomorrow night - Wednesday - not tonight. Which one of us is confused?
    One of the girls at the office just flipped out when I told her this too. Maybe John's confused with America's Next Top Model. There were people flipping out over there too.

Hug me!
    I will watch one while taping the other one.. now my question is what am I going to do with smallville ? hmm
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

According to my satellite listings, AI is on tonight (Tues 20th). On NBC, it's The Tracy Morgan Show and Whoopi.
    Tomorrow (Wed, 21st), TA and AI are both on at 8PM.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

You're right, Wayner. I have today and Wednesday scrambled in my head. But AI will be an hour tomorrow, too. And AI will air unchanged tonight at 8pm for an hour, to be followed by the SOTU.

on vacation
    I'm watching TA instead of AI. I ran into the same problem last night when I watched Fear Factor and then Average Joe when American Idol was on during part of that. The way I reason it is American Idol will recap the heck out of the people that make it and while I admit I like watching the bad auditions a lot, not to the point of missing the other shows I've already invested an interest in.

I will watch T&A (liitle joke there) and agree with dreaminginblonde AI (alien Itelligence) will rerun the heck out of itself.

What is this show American Idol everyone speaks of?

Uhh..if you can't tell, I'll be watching TE! Best reality show for a longg time.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Watching and taping AI because I can't get enough of Simon.

My bf will tape TA to watch over the weekend.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    screw you guys

there's a Canucks game on at the same time tommorow, and that wins over any other TV going on at the time

so I'm in a much bigger predicament.. I can only pick one to tape... I'll probably end up taping AI and I'll get the Apprentice through *cough* other means

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast