+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pieces of Work

hehe... yes, we can agree to disagree!

But don't forget Wayner.. there are billionaires, wealthy investors, Martha Stewarts, Bill Gates and Michael Jacksons that are in my 95%. (and many more names)

The probability of me raking in more $$ is way more obtainable with my percentage.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    hehe... yes, we can agree to disagree!

But don't forget Wayner.. there are billionaires, wealthy investors, Martha Stewarts, Bill Gates and Michael Jacksons that are in my 95%. (and many more names)

The probability of me raking in more $$ is way more obtainable with my percentage.
    Okay, I get Trump, you get Gates and two people that might invest from prison.

Though I didn't do a good job of making my initial point. What I was trying to say was that I think Sam thinks that the 5% that would recognize his talents are "visionaries" such as Trump, Gates, and other successful entreprenuers. Trump himself admits that he hasn't figured Sam out yet, and that he could go either way - a massive success or a disasterous failure. I'm looking forward to seeing which way he falls.

I am too.. but unfortunately for Sam, I believe it'll be the latter.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

on vacation
    The thing about Sam is that he might be a brilliant (notice the word might) businessman but he's seriously strange. The crawling on the floor to make his point in the first show comes to mind. I mean, nobody makes these people do stupid things like chase someone with a sign trying to sell lemonade (David) and people seriously have reservations about doing business with someone whose actions scare the crap out of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12