+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3: 01/21 @ 8pm Eastern

Episode 3: 01/21 @ 8pm Eastern

Finally, Apprentice hits its regular time slot.

"Respect" -- On week three of this thirteen-week apprentice job interview, Donald Trump delivers the most hectic task to date--- one that tests the candidates' negotiation skills. For one group, team dynamics break down as tempers flare up. For the other, an underdog assumes the role of project manager leader and steers the group into the doghouse. In the boardroom, Donald Trump fires a third candidate.

ohhh sounds like the women will be facing The Donald this week. Anyone want to take bets on who instigates the breakdown?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    I thought it sounded like the men... we know that the underdog (Sam) takes the lead with the men... and he's steering them into the doghouse.....

We'll see...

Yeah, that blurb could be read either way. It might be nice to see a woman go for a change, though.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

sounds like the men to me. in the promo's the guys put sam in charge of the task. then they show trump asking him "if he thought the reason they put him in charge was to put him back into the board room?"

sounds like the men in the board room again.

Quote Originally Posted by mulvajo
    sounds like the men to me. in the promo's the guys put sam in charge of the task. then they show trump asking him "if he thought the reason they put him in charge was to put him back into the board room?"

sounds like the men in the board room again.
    These men are really dumb if they would risk a third consecutive loss in order to get rid of Sam. This strategy is even more dangerous on this show than Survivor, since the teams are not evened up during the challenges to account for lost members. The women already have two more bodies working on the tight deadline assignments. If the guys are 3-men down they don't have a hope in hell of succeeding.
    Last edited by Christine; 01-18-2004 at 08:17 PM.

For one group, team dynamics break down as tempers flare up. For the OTHER, an underdog assumes the role of project manager leader and steers the group into the doghouse. In the boardroom, Donald Trump fires a third candidate.
    I dont think there is any ambiguity here. One ...the other..
    We know that Sam is made project manager this week, therefore its only logical that it's the women who face Donald in the boardroom
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    Why is it that they must have AI3 and The Apprentice at the same time! I wish I had Tivo...

I say the men are going, because it seem's like the women have worse tempers than the men that might flare up.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Finally, Apprentice hits its regular time slot.

"Respect" -- On week three of this thirteen-week apprentice job interview, Donald Trump delivers the most hectic task to date--- one that tests the candidates' negotiation skills. For one group, team dynamics break down as tempers flare up. For the other, an underdog assumes the role of project manager leader and steers the group into the doghouse. In the boardroom, Donald Trump fires a third candidate.
    The underdogs are Omarosa and Sam. It looks like the women are still fighting amongst each other while the men visit the boardroom again (hopefully not). Whiny Ereka has to go soon I can't stand her.

FORT Newbie
    what does "the doghouse" imply? Is this a good or bad thing? It doesn't sound too favourable to me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast