+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3: 01/21 @ 8pm Eastern

Somehow I think there's gonna be a twist. With the men looking like they're going down -3 in personnel, they're gonna randomly redraw the teams to mix 'em up.

I can almost assure you that the first eventual woman to get fired will not be Omarosa (despite her obvious lack of team sportsmanship)... simply because the producers and Donald won't want to deal with the fuss from the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, etc. Remember that those who get fired eventually end up giving interviews on morning shows.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal One
    Somehow I think there's gonna be a twist. With the men looking like they're going down -3 in personnel, they're gonna randomly redraw the teams to mix 'em up.

I can almost assure you that the first eventual woman to get fired will not be Omarosa (despite her obvious lack of team sportsmanship)... simply because the producers and Donald won't want to deal with the fuss from the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, etc. Remember that those who get fired eventually end up giving interviews on morning shows.
    I agree both with the twist (if not in the next episode then shortly) and NAACP - for racism is a grave issue and Omorosa if I recall correctly is the only black woman there!

This is the full episode 3 press release from NBC:

WITH SAM AS PROJECT MANAGER, WILL THE MEN FINALLY DEFEAT THE WOMEN ON EPISODE THREE OF NBC'S 'THE APPRENTICE'?

"THE APPRENTICE" MOVES TO ITS REGULAR TIMESLOT (WEDNESDAYS 8:00-9:00PM ET) BEGINNING JANUARY 21

THIS WEEK'S TASK TESTS THE CANDIDATE'S NEGOTIATION SKILLS AS THEY RACE AROUND MANHATTAN HAGGLING FOR THE BEST DEAL

NEW YORK -- January 20, 2004 -- Tomorrow, "The Apprentice" moves into its regular timeslot (Wednesdays from 8:00-9:00pm) and Sam Solovey takes over as project manager for the first time after two weeks of narrowly escaping the wrath of Donald Trump in the boardroom. Will the men finally beat the women? Will underdog Sam save the day? As Troy says during the episode, "Sammy's like Picasso. That guy is so far in left field but he paints this colorful disturbing picture....You just got to be able to interpret that picture."

The task at hand in Episode Three is "Negotiation 101." Each team is given a list of items and they have one day to buy each of these items at the cheapest possible price. The items include: a one ounce gold bar, a golf club, five pounds of fresh squid, a camera, cigars, and a leg wax. The team that negotiates the best prices gets a lavish dinner at a famous New York City speakeasy. The losing team, of course, meets Trump in the climactic boardroom showdown.

The second original episode of "The Apprentice" (10.1 rating, 24 share among adults 18-49, 20.4 million viewers overall) jumped 11 percent above its Jan. 8 premiere telecast in 18-49 and grew by 1.9 million viewers overall, pending Nielsen updates of these preliminary results. It's the highest rating for any reality program since the May 21, 2003 "American Idol" finale. "The Apprentice" won its hour in virtually all key demographics and beat CBS' first-run "CSI" head-to-head in 9-9:30 p.m. ET averages for all 18-34 and 18-49 breakouts. Episode 2's 10.1 rating in 18-49 beats every "Survivor" rating, including finales, since May 19, 2002.

MEN: "VERSACORP": Bowie Hogg, Kwame Jackson, Troy McClain, Bill Rancic, Sam Solovey, Nick Warnock

WOMEN: "PROTEGE": Heidi Bressler, Katrina Campins, Jessie Conners, Kristi Frank, Amy Henry, Tammy Lee, Omarosa Manigault Stallworth, Ereka Vetrini

"The Apprentice" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions in association with Trump Productions LLC. Mark Burnett and Donald Trump are executive producers. Burnett is represented by Conrad Riggs who will also serve as a producer on the project.

ABE
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Finally, Apprentice hits its regular time slot.

"Respect" -- On week three of this thirteen-week apprentice job interview, Donald Trump delivers the most hectic task to date--- one that tests the candidates' negotiation skills. For one group, team dynamics break down as tempers flare up. For the other, an underdog assumes the role of project manager leader and steers the group into the doghouse. In the boardroom, Donald Trump fires a third candidate.

Sounds like classic MB setting us up to believe that Sam is going down. I've seen JFP survive too many "will he go" prequels to fall for it here.

I foresee the women in the boardroom for the first time and THAT should be very interesting. Let's hope for Ereka and Omarosa and a Miller Lite commercial on Donald's boardroom table!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12