+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is The Apprentice a Fixed-Series?

FORT Newbie

Is The Apprentice a Fixed-Series?

I think I saw it say something near the end that Donald Trump's decisions are sometimes changed to reflect what NBC thinks they should be changed to. Has anybody else seen that disclaimer at the end? Maybe I'm just delusional...?

I think they do this to keep the show alive and active. And I think that's the reason why Sam hasn't been canned yet so that he's the monkey in the show that keeps all the viewers entertained.

****POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR TONIGHTS SHOW****

I couldn't disagree more. The MD that was kicked was horrible. I'm wondering how he made it through the screening process in the first place (mearly on academics). On tonight's show, the leader made a HUGE mistake. What was he thinking? He needs to go back to marketing 101.

Sam is different, but I fully expect the men to finally win, when he leads them next week.

Last edited by VectorWega; 01-15-2004 at 10:30 PM.

FORT Regular
    I am pretty sure it says although NBC may suggest or discuss decisions with Trump he has the final say. You really think Trump would sign on to a show if he didnt have the final say- or let a disclaimer on that they could overide him??

FORT Fogey
    I'm pretty sure it says that we shouldn't be posting spoilers outside the spoiler thread before the show airs on the West Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtavinda
    I think I saw it say something near the end that Donald Trump's decisions are sometimes changed to reflect what NBC thinks they should be changed to. Has anybody else seen that disclaimer at the end? Maybe I'm just delusional...?

I think they do this to keep the show alive and active. And I think that's the reason why Sam hasn't been canned yet so that he's the monkey in the show that keeps all the viewers entertained.

Yes, the disclaimer is there basically saying that the producers of the show reserve the right to influence or advise Donald Trump's firing decision based on what they feel is best for the show.

Personally, I feel this is the type of show that would play out very well on it's own, and there is no reason for any intervention. Someone getting fired for something they did, and actually deserving to get fired is more than enough drama, and they should let stand on it's own.

I think this show is great so far, but that is my only qualm with it as well. I don't want to see someone get fired before ANY people who actually deserve to go first.

Hey, but the good news is......you're not delusional....AND.....I just saved a bundle on my car insurance by switching to Geiko!! Now.....give me the ball. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I'm pretty sure it says that we shouldn't be posting spoilers outside the spoiler thread before the show airs on the West Coast.
    There is nothing in this thread that could possibly be considered a spoiler.

Edit: Just refreshed the page.....Vector....you did put spoiler info in here. There is a seperate thread for that....please use it....thanks.

FORT Fogey
    First off congrats on making post 100!

Edited to take out the quote in hopes the original poster will remove that part of his post.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    First off congrats on making post 100!

Edited to take out the quote in hopes the original poster will remove that part of his post.
    Thanks DFleming!! Woohooo 100 posts!

Yes, I editied my previous post once I refreshed the page.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    That's the one thing that prevents me from enthusiastically embracing this show.

Underneath it all, I think many of Trump's decisions will be motivated by how he wants to market himself. Omarosa will win this show.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I think Sam is an actor for the show

Quote Originally Posted by tomtavinda

Sam is too dramatic.
    If he didn't get canned last night, he's not going to...at lease not until the very end.
    Jason was wrong for not going to the president of the company but Sam sleeping on the job? Maybe they both should have gotten canned.
    I can't stand Sam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast