+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's up with this shows broadcasts?

What's up with this shows broadcasts?

I expect this to be a short-lived thread, so please delete it once it no longer applies.

Last week, because of C.S.I, I watched that vs. The Donald.

Then, NBC went on an advertising blitz about "rebroadcasting AJ2 and The Apprentice on Saturday, January 10th."

We watched AJ2, saw all of the commercials saying, "NEXT!!! The Apprentice!!!", but when it came time to air it, there was a crappy, old Law & Order repeat, followed by the another L & O.

So, today, I was all set to see the second show, but in U.S.A TODAY, they wrote that tonight is going to be a repeat of the first show and the second show is airing Thursday.

If I knew it was this difficult to view all the time, I'd give it a rest.

Any information would be appreciated.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Gah! You're right, Lambikins! That's not good - I'm out of town the rest of the week! Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Gah! You're right, Lambikins! That's not good - I'm out of town the rest of the week! Doh!
    That's why God invented Tivo Wayner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    So, today, I was all set to see the second show, but in U.S.A TODAY, they wrote that tonight is going to be a repeat of the first show and the second show is airing Thursday.
    WHHAAT?? I was expecting to see a new episode today...
    But now that I think of it, only the FORT says that the Apprentice airs on Wednesdays, where as on TV all the ads are for Thursday night, after Friends...

Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella
    WHHAAT?? I was expecting to see a new episode today...
    But now that I think of it, only the FORT says that the Apprentice airs on Wednesdays, where as on TV all the ads are for Thursday night, after Friends...
    That depends on which ads you are talking about. During the premier episode, they said on Weds, but during AJ2, they said thursday.... :mad:
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I just have three words to add,

"location, location, location"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    That's why God invented Tivo Wayner!!!
    I know. And I have Tivo. The problem is that I won't be around to write a recap, and I didn't want to leave everyone waiting until Monday. So, our good friend Bill_in_PDX will be subbing for me this week. Thanks Bill!

FORT Newbie
    I really hate NBC's oddball timing on Thursday night. I was also expecting a new episode to air tonight, but I see that NBC's website has been updated to let us know that it airs "Thursday after Friends." (I could have sworn this said Wednesday last week.)

Quote Originally Posted by ElJay
    I really hate NBC's oddball timing on Thursday night. I was also expecting a new episode to air tonight, but I see that NBC's website has been updated to let us know that it airs "Thursday after Friends." (I could have sworn this said Wednesday last week.)
    You're 110% right, it DID, hence my confusion! And, I have on video tape, from NBC, that "Stay tuned; the Apprentice is on in 10 minutes."

Lying bastards! I should sue their asses, starting with Donald's first!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

What?! I planned on watching tonight because I thought it was a new episode also...damn.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast