+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's up with this shows broadcasts?

Sure, sure, that's what they said the first time!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I don't trust any "time schedules".... somehow, someway...they always get screwed up and I get pissed!!

I also agree with the whole "starting at 8:30" instead of starting at 8. I've missed a half an hour of shows before cause of this crappy time slot idea. Alot of times it forces me to CHOOSE between two reality shows as to which one I'm going to miss that half hour. Hate that.

The only way that I can be ASSURED that I catch shows is by setting reminders. It'll be the first thing I do when I get home...I sit with remote and go through the WHOLE night's lineup, checking off my reminders. Whatever I'm watching...it'll pop up and remind me.
    I'm having to get used to scrolling through the lineup a HALF HOUR at a time now though. Which is annoying. lol
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think The Donald should haul the NBC scheduler into the boardroom and fire his ass!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123