+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will you watch again?

Will you watch again?

I will. I enjoyed that. And this is the first reality TV show my husband has ever watched And, he is planning to tune in next week. THAT is unbelievable. He usually scorns this stuff. But, he is a part-time business school professor teaching entreprenurial studies, he's read Trump's autobiography (Trump says you need to be a salesman), and he was totally into calling the minute-by-minute evaluation of everyone's performance. I was laughing; it was like me watching the Bachelorette. He even had to jump up and go call another professor when Kristi Frank came on, because they knew her. And the other professor was already watching.

Now here's my thoughts on the women. What is with the miniskirts? I thought the only business women who wore those were the ones on soap operas. As soon as I saw Trump's female advisor, I thought those skantily clad gals had better take care. The old fellow (I loved him--he was wonderful) might be impressed with legs, but the blonde woman is going to consider it unprofessional and proof of bimbodom. Then I thought, maybe Trump likes go-gett'm-hussies, until I saw his girlfriend, who was beautiful, but also dressed modestly. If I were them, I'd run out quick and invest in a few fashionable pantsuits, like Trump's left-hand gal, and some shoes you can run in. I don't know, maybe that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    I will. I enjoyed that. And this is the first reality TV show my husband has ever watched And, he is planning to tune in next week. THAT is unbelievable. He usually scorns this stuff. But, he is a part-time business school professor teaching entreprenurial studies, he's read Trump's autobiography (Trump says you need to be a salesman), and he was totally into calling the minute-by-minute evaluation of everyone's performance. I was laughing; it was like me watching the Bachelorette. He even had to jump up and go call another professor when Kristi Frank came on, because they knew her. And the other professor was already watching.

Now here's my thoughts on the women. What is with the miniskirts? I thought the only business women who wore those were the ones on soap operas. As soon as I saw Trump's female advisor, I thought those skantily clad gals had better take care. The old fellow (I loved him--he was wonderful) might be impressed with legs, but the blonde woman is going to consider it unprofessional and proof of bimbodom. Then I thought, maybe Trump likes go-gett'm-hussies, until I saw his girlfriend, who was beautiful, but also dressed modestly. If I were them, I'd run out quick and invest in a few fashionable pantsuits, like Trump's left-hand gal, and some shoes you can run in. I don't know, maybe that's just me.
    Yes I am a reality junkie, and this is the best thing on right now (but some competation is coming up next week!!!)

I agree with the women's choice of clothing... When I saw them I had to do a double take. When I was interviewing in New York, I wore a mid calf skirt/suit. These girls think that they are Ally McBeal or something!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Of course, this show is fabulous.

It is going H2H with AI3 results though.

I watch nearly every reality show and this one ranks near the very top. What show is coming on next week?

Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    I watch nearly every reality show and this one ranks near the very top. What show is coming on next week?
    Bachelorette starts, Average Joe, Surreal Life.

I loved this one. I was happy to see that it's on right before the Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Bachelorette starts, Average Joe, Surreal Life.

I loved this one. I was happy to see that it's on right before the Bachelorette.
    Doesn't American's Next Top Model also start next week????
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Surreal Life, Top Model, and Bachelorette start next week. The following week, Big Fat Fiance, AI3, and ToddTV start.

I know I won't miss this one, It is going to be really hard keeping up with all the new shows, there goes winter. :cool:

Yes, I am going to watch again. I really like this one.

Great show. I'm in for the run, definitely.

I rolled my eyes when I saw the miniskirts, but reality TV is what it is. Skin sells, kids, you don't have to be the Donald to know it. I mean, the chick perched on the rock (Kristi, I think her name is) - they had her posed like Marilyn Munroe on a calendar shoot.

A welcome change from the dating shows, in any case.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast