+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will you watch again?

I was thisclose to turning off the tv and having an early night and then I checked out the Fort discussion thread(I'm on the West Coast)and the chatter seemed fairly positive so I watched it and I will definitely watch again.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    I'd rather see savy people who just happen to have a average job who are given the chance to try out for a job as an executive. Why should we care about people who are already a success become and even bigger success?
    This is one of the reasons I got excited about this show before it came out. Instead of watching a spotty teenager scratch his behind and wonder what to do we should be seeing intelligent people reacting to a very high pressure situation. The prize is something they really want and the tense atmosphere plays totally real. I had high expectations going in and I wasn't disappointed - I thought the premiere was entertaining and fun.

Bring it on, Trump!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Oh crap. That sucks.. I wish there was a Reality TV Network where no shows ever conflicted with eachother.

I really liked this show. I'll definetly watch it in between the commercials of AI3.
    I think you are on to something. A Reality TV Nework would be fantastic!! I bet it would be watched more than some of the other junky networks our there on cable or Direct TV.
    Reality TV is taking over my life...but I love every minute of it.

Deffinetly going to be watchin this one again. Fun to watch and has all types of personalities. Just don't like that everyone is succesful already, like Fox said, should have some people who are assistants or low level people. Should have some actual underdogs, not millionaire underdogs.

Will you watch again?

Yes, of course. Money, power, good looks, New York...this show has it all. It looks like it will be alot of fun, and I love the way Donald "fires" the apprentice at the end of each episode; more of the Mark Burnett drama we have come to love.

Yeah. It's now on my season pass. The backstabbing is inevitable.
    damn the torpedos!

For sure. I really liked it and the fact that it actually has a good purpose.

Oh ya and Donald Trump's place was pimp!! BLING BLING
    haha.
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Of course I'll watch it again and again and again! I love it! Someone told me they will show a rerun of it tonight.

Fox
    FORT Newbie
    That's what I'm saying I would rather see some real underdogs who are business savy but are just at dead end job. There has to be a ton of business graduates with a 4.0 GPA who got stuck in crappy job.

I'm not gonna watch this show but if one of them attacks Donald's comb over please tape it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    That's what I'm saying I would rather see some real underdogs who are business savy but are just at dead end job. There has to be a ton of business graduates with a 4.0 GPA who got stuck in crappy job.
    I don't know, Fox. If the underdog has so much business savvy, what is he doing stuck in a crappy job? I think Trump is looking for go getters who take risks. I believe that being "stuck" is a state of mind, far more than it is a state of circumstances. You have to make your own opportunities. Underdogs stuck in crappy jobs either don't know how, or are afraid to try, to make those opportunities happen. Note, I didn't say they lack resources, because savvy go-getters who take risks will scramble and find resources, wherever they have to, instead of sitting at their desk bemoaning the lot that life has dealt to them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast