+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will you watch again?

Audra, I posted a couple of posts above snickers. 1/10 at 8:59pm Eastern.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Maveno, it will be re-aired on Saturday night 01/10 at 8:59pm Eastern.

Thank you John! Gauging by all of the positive reactions, I'm looking forward to it!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    I'll watch again. I don't think I can stomach Meredith as the Bachelorette.

I don't have any illusions that this is how the business world really works, but it is a great concept and worth a little investment in time.

Like Parasite Hotel, it needs a little more rules structure, as I'm not confident the winner will really have accomplished anything other than showing she's a good suck-up (or pucker-up).
    Please don't tell me this is head to head with Bachelorette 2? I thight I had my whole winter planned out Ha Ha Ha

I also turned in to see what was about and like it.

I do have a concern, since Donald has the final word on who goes and not, I hope it doesn't turn into another Average Joe (Melana knew all alone mid way who she wanted to end with)

Well, I am in the minority. I wasn't too impressed, although I think it may because there are too many type A people and some weeding out needs to happen. I may watch the show again and one or two more episodes before I decide whether to watch the whole series.

Oh, and Donnie's pad is just like his hair: TACKY
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Fox
    FORT Newbie
    I don't like most Reality TV shows myself but I was curious about this one. Who am I kidding I dropped the remote and was too lazy to pick it up. I didn't see that many promos and I was sort of disapointed to see that the contestants have already made it. They might not be worth billions but some of them have to be worth million or two. These are people who you can expect to be a CEO, VP etc of a major company in 20 years aways. I'd rather see savy people who just happen to have a average job who are given the chance to try out for a job as an executive. Why should we care about people who are already a success become and even bigger success?

I then picked up the remote and changed the channel.

Fox, welcome.

I agree that these people are already successful. But there's successful, and there's learning from a multi-billionaire. No matter how good you are at what you do, you can always learn something from someone who's a millionaire a thousand times over.

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Yes, I will be watching. I really enjoyed the show. I think the women lucked up winning this go around.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Of course, this show is fabulous.

It is going H2H with AI3 results though.
    Oh crap. That sucks.. I wish there was a Reality TV Network where no shows ever conflicted with eachother.

I really liked this show. I'll definetly watch it in between the commercials of AI3.

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    Please don't tell me this is head to head with Bachelorette 2? I thight I had my whole winter planned out Ha Ha Ha
    No I was told that it's on before the Bachelorette, so I'm pretty sure you can watch both.

Also I watched, I liked and I'll watch again. I have to admit, clothing aside, you can really see how brutal the business world can be. The guys seem to take it very seriously, especially at the end in the boardroom. I wonder if the women will be so "professional" when it's their turn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast