+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will you watch again?

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    IWhat is with the miniskirts?
    I kept waiting for Heather Locklear (ala Melrose Place) to show up.

Amen to the miniskirts comments! My husband and I kept rolling our eyes as the next outfits would show up. It kind of makes me mad, especially as they separated it into men vs. woman, that the women were so quick to use their "feminine wiles" to sell the lemonade. Isn't this show supposed to be about up and coming business professionals? Aren't there good business women out there who don't rely on sex to sell? I guess those business women don't make the cut for reality tv. Sad.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I will definately watch again! And I'll also make sure my Tivo is set properly so I don't have to depend on another FORT writer to lend me his VHS copy so I can write my recap!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm really pissed at myself. Last night I was going to watch..but decided to forego those plans and play cards online instead. Then when I could have caught the last 1/2 hour, we played Tetris on the Super Nintendo instead.

I know this question is asked of every reality show, on every premiere, on every thread... but I really need to know.
    Is this premiere going to be re-aired at anytime?? I don't even want to read any threads about the show right now if it's going to be re-aired.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I will definately watch again! And I'll also make sure my Tivo is set properly so I don't have to depend on another FORT writer to lend me his VHS copy so I can write my recap!
    I'm sooo looking forward to your recaps! You are the sexiest recapper I've ever met.

Maveno, it will be re-aired on Saturday night 01/10 at 8:59pm Eastern.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I'll watch again. I don't think I can stomach Meredith as the Bachelorette.

I don't have any illusions that this is how the business world really works, but it is a great concept and worth a little investment in time.

Like Parasite Hotel, it needs a little more rules structure, as I'm not confident the winner will really have accomplished anything other than showing she's a good suck-up (or pucker-up).
    Passing over to the Dark Side

yes i'm going to watch it again, i wasn't sure if i was going to like it, so i figured i'd watch the first episode to see, and it was much better than i thought it would be.

thanks for the info on the re-run, my mom wants to tape it to show it to her class lol.

My first reality show. I'll watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    yes i'm going to watch it again, i wasn't sure if i was going to like it, so i figured i'd watch the first episode to see, and it was much better than i thought it would be.

thanks for the info on the re-run, my mom wants to tape it to show it to her class lol.
    When is the re-run going to be on?

You bet I'll be watching this again! I'm surprised that this area hadn't been tapped into before-- but it was well worth the wait! Wayner-- I can't wait to read your recaps-- you are one entertaining dude!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast