+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where would you pick to sell

Hug me!

Where would you pick to sell

where would you pick to sell lemonade in New york city ??

I would pick any of the tourist sites like time square or the dock where tourists wait to get on the boat to see new york liberty.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    where would you pick to sell lemonade in New york city ??

I would pick any of the tourist sites like time square or the dock where tourists wait to get on the boat to see new york liberty.
    Yep. I was thinking outside of the empire state building... or even near ground zero!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Washington Square Park. There's tons of foot traffic at all hours of the day and night, affluent NYU students and Village residents and tourists, constant entertainment (jugglers, magicians, singers, musicians, other artists) to attract the foot traffic and hold it in place long enough to get thirsty.

Glad you asked this question, I have been thinking about the answer all morning, what would I do? First put on the hotest outfit I have (casual), and head for the stores. Shopping always makes me thirsty and the men not interested in shopping can have a drink, also I would add a half shot of booze and charge $5.00. Or if you couldn't by the rules add booze, just place a bottle on the cart, and have the drinks already pored.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Grand Central Station or Penn Station... do you realize the amount of foot traffic ALL day long at GC? not just a lunch time crowd- all day madness!

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    Grand Central Station or Penn Station... do you realize the amount of foot traffic ALL day long at GC? not just a lunch time crowd- all day madness!
    Those would be my choices. Plus Central Park, Rockafeller Center and the actual floor of the Exchange.

World Trade Center area where there are many tourists.

i think the tourist thing is overrated- besides most tourists take the train into the city- and the only two ways to get in the city via train is GCS or Penn Station... and why limit yourself to the tourists when you could ahve all the daily commuters as well?

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    I think a train station, even one as busy as Penn, might not be the best idea. Yeah, there are a lot of people, but 99% of those people are rushing to get to trains, or into a cab...not a crowd that would be receptive to a sales pitch for lemonade.

yeah- maybe? i guess thats why there are no restaraunts or fast food facilities in either GCS or Penn Station?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast