+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice Suite

Yuch. Despite the bright colors, the whole place looks very cold and sterile to me. Like something out of "A Clockwork Orange".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I agree, Qboots. If that's how the other half lives, I'm staying on this half and being happy

I do know that the kitchen chairs and barstools are from the Herman Miller Eames collection, so they're each probably worth around $1k.

It seems a bit lacking in windows to me. And isn't red a color that's supposed to make you angry?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Great pictures John, Thanks!

Is it just me, or do those beds look like the floor would be just as comfortable??

Yeah, it doesn't strike me as a homey and inviting place, more like it was designed to keep people "on edge". It wouldn't surprise me if The Donald had psychologsists do the decorating.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    John...swami of all things reality tv...did they mention which of Trumps several New York buildings that this suit was in...my guess is its the "old" trump tower at 57th and fifth avenue...but the view isnt that great....I am guessing it isnt the one near the UN...

Just wondering....it looks more like a converted office suite than several suites from a hotel...or one of his residences....they would have room where FAO Scwartz was....(I loved that store....as did Tom Hanks...)

They haven't mentioned which building it's in, sorry. Maybe they will during the premiere, though.

Of course, having never been to NYC, I wouldn't be able to tell one from another.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    It seems a bit lacking in windows to me. And isn't red a color that's supposed to make you angry?
    Yes it is. I was wondering if the design was intentionally supposed to keep them tense and on edge?

They have a basketball court in an apartment

I would live there no problem and no complaints. Seems like a really nice place to me.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Thanks john...just was curious...the show sounds fun in a technogeek sorta way and I did plan to watch .... I probably will be able to tell from something they film....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast