+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ereka Vetrini (New York, NY)

Ereka Vetrini (New York, NY)

Ereka Vetrini is a 27 year-old native New Yorker who graduated with honors from Boston College. She has worked in Hong Kong, Australia, Greece and Spain as an Internal Operations Consultant for Estee Lauder. Most recently, Ereka worked as a Global Promotional Marketing Manager for Clinique where she managed all promotional programs worldwide. Growing up she learned her business principles by working in her parentís pizzeria.

Last edited by John; 12-15-2003 at 09:28 PM.

LG.
    a native New Yorker with international experience - she may be at an advantage if Trump sends the apprentices around NYC on challenges.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I am thinking the cosmetics might be the edge...Donald might need a personal shopper for the current Mrs. Trump or one of the ex-es.....

Ereka Vetrini is a native New Yorker who graduated with honors from Boston College. She has worked in Hong Kong, Australia, Greece and Spain as an Internal Operations Consultant for Estee Lauder. Most recently, Ereka worked as a Global Promotional Marketing Manager for Clinique where she managed all promotional programs worldwide. Growing up she learned her business principles by working in her parent's pizzeria.

What is your definition of "success"?
    For some people success is having the corner office and a summer home in the Hamptons. For others success is having a healthy and happy family/personal life. For me, it's having both... but on my terms.

Who do you admire most (personally and/or professionally)?
    My mom and dad. My parents started with nothing and now own a very successful business. They are incredibly bright, hardworking people who taught me that an idea is nothing until you have the courage to make it happen. My dad is the risk taker and my mother is the best saleswoman I know. They are a terrific team. As parents they have always kept me grounded. I was never babied or allowed to act like a princess. My parents are true entrepreneurs and incredibly loving parents.

What cartoon character do you most relate to and why?
    Princess Fiona from Shrek. Although she appears to be a delicate and beautiful princess, Fiona is a take-charge kind of woman who can kick some serious butt! She's quirky and real and she understands that beauty comes from within.

LG.
    Ooooh, I like her choice for favorite cartoon character. Shrek is a great movie, and Fiona does kick ass.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pircab
    Look for her to stay around for a while.
    Not if she can't get a better grasp of her emotions. She looked near tears or in tears at one point, and this was just the first task.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

FORT Newbie

ereka's an idiot.....

ereka's an idiot.....

what kind of new yorker gets lost in new york???

Plus what an emotional mess!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    But what about her abs? I thought that she did well. I was however, a bit baffled about her getting lost. She's another one who needs to take deep breaths and just stop to think before reacting.

Watching the show last night, I forgot that she was suppose to be a natice new yorker... How can she get lost then?

Furthermore,, her reaction last night reminded me of doing group projects in college... Someone would get all stressed out an emotional. I think that she would be past all that now. Can you imagine her at a business meeting? Please like my product, or I am going to cry
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Premium Member
    I was very unimpressed with her last night! I would think if she's as successful as her bio states, she would have a better check on her emotions by now.

Her comment about "these girls working for me" really made my skin crawl!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast