+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ereka Vetrini (New York, NY)

Her crying did not help her in this first challenge. However, she didn't cry her way to the top for nothing. She is obviously the master of the cry, but it's not as effective against women. If these corporations ever merge, watch out because she'll be dangerous. Even the scummiest of businessmen will have a hard time resisting her cry.

Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    Her crying did not help her in this first challenge. However, she didn't cry her way to the top for nothing. She is obviously the master of the cry, but it's not as effective against women. If these corporations ever merge, watch out because she'll be dangerous. Even the scummiest of businessmen will have a hard time resisting her cry.
    I don't know if she cryed her way to the top since she works in the heavily female make-up industry... Out of everyone, she should be the most used to working with catty competive women, but I guess she thought that it would be a sorority event or something!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    a native New Yorker with international experience - she may be at an advantage if Trump sends the apprentices around NYC on challenges.

ummmmm - NOPE

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I don't know if she cryed her way to the top since she works in the heavily female make-up industry... Out of everyone, she should be the most used to working with catty competive women, but I guess she thought that it would be a sorority event or something!
    Definitely a weak moment for her, but I couldn't help feeling bad

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    She's definitely NOT leader material which seemed to be important last night. She had no idea how to delegate authority. My first delegation would have been to tell Omarosa to shut up. I liked Omarosa last night except for she made it hard for Ereka to think or make a decision cause she was constantly buzzing in her ear.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She's definitely NOT leader material which seemed to be important last night. She had no idea how to delegate authority. My first delegation would have been to tell Omarosa to shut up. I liked Omarosa last night except for she made it hard for Ereka to think or make a decision cause she was constantly buzzing in her ear.
    I think that she was a little intimdated by Omarosa, and by the fact that she was thrown into the drivers seat by the other girls. However, the fact that she coudln't handle it doesn't bode well for her in business!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

first impressions go a long way- and though the end result turned out favourably for the women- she is probably going to be viewed as the one that created all the chaos or the one that couldnt control the chaos- and that cant bode well for her in the future.

I think it would be hard for anybody to keep that flock of crazy, confused, gold-digging, egomaniac women under control. I'd probably be crying as well.
    It is hard to be in charge of a team where almost all of its members are hungry for power, pulling each in a different direction and unwilling to comform. The strong organizational skills required in such a situation is something not many people have.
    I think that we shouldn't take a moment of weakness against her (yet). Although more direction and decisiveness wouldn't hurt her in the future!

As soon as Trump declared women against men, my wife laughed and said "yeah, that's not gonna work. Women don't work well together."

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    They don't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast