+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Sam Solovey (Chevy Chase, MD)

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana
    I have wondering the deal with the hat that sammy was wearing and I found my answer. If you go to troymcclain.com the hat question is explained!
    check it out
    ...and there's even a SONG about it!

Sam Interviews for Extra!

In case anyone's interested - Sam is now interviewing for Extra! I believe he will be interviewing the weeks loser on Fridays episode of Extra. His comment from last week - I got fired by Trump, and hired by Extra!

That sucks. I thought contestants on this show, if none other, would be exempt from the media-whorism that's rampant in the reality show world. These are businesspeople, after all. I understand why OTHER shows have contestants seeking the camera, but not these.

Of course even the losers would have their shot at some sort of media job or interview. It's happened with so many other reality show contestants and some of them never really go away. We'll be seeing Puck's grandchildren in the years to come, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    We'll be seeing Puck's grandchildren in the years to come, etc.
    Oh God, Please no!

Unkle Scott, when that happens, we will unfortunately be looking at smiley's with snot rockets. >cringe<

Wow, I had to go all the way back to page 6 to find Sammy's thread. How soon they forget.

I was just watching Dennis Miller on CNBC and there was an ad for, well......something. I wasn't really paying attention, but I thought it said something about Sam and Omarosa "facing off". Although that doesn't really make any sense to me.

Anyway, the program is called "Power Lunch" and it's on CNBC Friday March 19 at noon. (EST) And they definitely mentioned both those names.

If I see the commercial again I'll pay more attention, and update you all.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread