+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Solovey (Chevy Chase, MD)

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Am watching to see who Donald fires first....if in the end I want to root for some one....I'll hop a freight car at the back.....hard to root for corporate suits...

would say and fly away ....but that would be mixing metaphores....

:o

FORT Newbie

Sam I Am

They have portrayed Sam as the goofy one. If true, I hope they keep him around long enough for us to enjoy him. If it's not an act, I can't see Donald hiring someone who got excited to have shaken his "sweaty" hand.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Satrajit
    They have portrayed Sam as the goofy one. If true, I hope they keep him around long enough for us to enjoy him. If it's not an act, I can't see Donald hiring someone who got excited to have shaken his "sweaty" hand.

LOL- Sam is 100% not goofy. He will be goofy if he wants you to think he is goofy, he will be brilliant if he wants you to think he is brilliant, he will be slow if he...you get the point. He is the very best at what he puts his mind to- i assume he has puthis mind to winning the show. Not only does NBC/MB want you to enjoy him but Trump wants to enjoy him and his services and realizes how much more money Sam can make him. GO SAM GO!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Katrina picked the Road Runner. It would be funny to pit Katrina and Sam against each other in a room full of Acme products to see who would prevail and if they would be friends at the end, like Sam said. Is Sam delusional on that, as I certainly don't remember Wile E. and Roady heading for happy hour after Wile E. gets smashed with an anvil.

That would be funny! I can picture Sam asking Katrina "Zip Zip? Are you kidding me?!!!"

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Wayner great pic of Donald....very mean looking....I bet it was taken after a day in Divorce court.....

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Uh oh, our boarding passes will be declined! :rolleyes

Oh no! Maybe we can catch a ride with the Billievers!

Sam is one of those buttkissers you have at every company. He doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together, yet somehow always manages to avoid looking like a complete ass in front of the boss.

I look forward to hating him this season.

FORT Regular
    There's a town called Chevy Chase?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Sam is one of those buttkissers you have at every company. He doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together, yet somehow always manages to avoid looking like a complete ass in front of the boss.

I look forward to hating him this season.

Well if you believe that- then my friend I look forward to laughing at the fact you dont have 2 brian cells to rub together! Did you see how much air time sam got? did you see his endorsement by BOTH of Trump's advisors? did you see him interact with the "donald" His 1000 lemonade plan was golden! Sheer GENIUS!!! and how he related it to Trump! amazing!

How is he a buttkisser? By showing trump that you gotta dream big- reach big? right b/c going up to people in parked cars by the fish market asking would you like to by a glass of lemonade for a buck really worked out well for the guys

Also, you just proved how smart Sam really is- you just dont know it...you said...you look forward to hating him "the SEASON." Nice choice of words- you could have said- look forward to hating him until he gets kicked off next week, or you wish he woudl stay around longer to hate him more and more...but...sub-consciously- you know what the rest of america knows...Sam will be around for a very very long time....GO SAM!!!! And on behalf of mr. solovey-- thanks for making his point!!!! And with that little lesson hopefully you are that much closer to having "2 brian cells to rub together"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Valien
    There's a town called Chevy Chase?

Yup Chevy Chase MD! (not named after the actor)

+ Reply to Thread