+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Heidi Bressler (Philadelphia, PA)

Heidi Bressler (Philadelphia, PA)

Heidi Bressler, 30, has a Masters in Criminology from American University and worked alongside FBI agents at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Raised in Wayne, NJ (but currently residing in Philadelphia) Heidi holds a Senior Account Executive position at Qwest Communications. She is one of the top sales reps in her region.

Last edited by John; 12-15-2003 at 08:21 PM.

LG.
    criminology and sales is an odd-sounding combination. She sounds interesting.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    i agree LG a unique combination and might make for an interesting on -screen personality...yet on survivor...our mortician, waitress was the least lively of the bunch.....

Heidi has a Master's in Criminology from American University and worked alongside FBI agents at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Raised in Wayne, NJ (but currently residing in Philadelphia) Heidi holds a Senior Account Executive position at Qwest Communications. She is one of the top sales reps in her region.

What is your definition of "success"?
    I would define success as being happy and satisfied professionally and personally.

Who do you admire most (personally and/or professionally)?
    Professionally I admire HOWARD STERN: Howard is the King of All Media...enough said.

Personally, I admire my grandmother. She came to America with nothing and has managed to live her life to the fullest. She worked very hard to provide for her family and make sure they were taken care of. She is also the only 92-year-old woman who still likes to play golf, tennis and work out.

What cartoon character do you most relate to and why?
    The cartoon character I can relate with the most is Angelica Pickles from the Rugrats. Angelica appears to be sweet and innocent, however, when she wants something she can be really bossy and mean. She does not take crap from anyone and if she cannot get something on her own she will find a way for someone to get it for her. She is determined and feisty.

LG.
    Howard Stern

All I can say is that Stern's show waged a huge ad campaign when they introduced it in Minnesota 6 or 7 years ago and it was gone in the middle of a broadcast one day because its ratings were pitiful against Tom Barnard and the KQRS Morning Show. It was hilarious when Stern got run out of Minnesota. http://www.animaux.net/stern/minneap.html
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Howard Stern for four of the Trump wanna bes...has Donald said he always watches or something....

FORT Newbie
    This Heidi chick seems like the only real one on the show. Her answers to the questions weren't too long, weren't kissing a-s, and had the perfect blend of humor and seriousness. Did I mention that she is hot?

Yeah, it does sound like she'll be fun to watch, though people who describe themselves as "feisty" often turn out to be b****y, but her comments about her grandma made her seem nice...

I guess I'll just have to watch and see.

FORT Newbie

Pit bull

Heidi said that they call her the office pit bull. The best moment on any of the previews (and probably the only real one) was when she bent down to pet the pit bull and it almost bit her figure. She got bleeped out when she said "Holy sh-t". I like this one, she is going to be fun to watch.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    it looks like a Howard Stern pre-requisite exists (ala Boogie's)

4 contestants are HUGE fans of HS, The Donald goes on the show every other month or so- and was on yesterday monring hyping the Apprentice(though they barely talked about the show- other then the fantastic time slot The Donald received from NBC).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast