+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Bressler (Philadelphia, PA)

Holy crap!! Heidi sure did show her TRUE colors this episode! The woman can't even control her make-up, let alone her trashy mouth. Every other word is a swear word with her, and even in front of Trump she WANTS to swear but tries to "clean it up" by saying "B.S.".

I LOVED how Trump said she was a "bit pushy"..or whatever he said, I can't remember right now. He even sees how unprofessional she is.

Bye bye Heidi!!! I really think she's the one who Trump says is rude and unprofessional.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    I actually think that the Surreal Life came to visit, and had the challenge of doing makeup for these contestants.... Heidi unfortunately had to get her makeup done by Tammy Faye.....

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I actually think that the Surreal Life came to visit, and had the challenge of doing makeup for these contestants.... Heidi unfortunately had to get her makeup done by Tammy Faye.....
    Dflem, I'm so glad you posted that.

Heidi... I can't wait to see HER be project manager, we'll see how she does. :rolleyes

FORT Newbie

From one show to another

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Dflem, I'm so glad you posted that.

Heidi... I can't wait to see HER be project manager, we'll see how she does. :rolleyes
    Being assigned project mananger will be her doom. She won't perform well in that role due to her obnoxiousness, unstable mentality, paranoia, self-inflated ego, and lack of intelligence. But that's ok, she should feel lucky to be kicked off The Apprentice - all the sooner she can be bounced to another network to appear on Extreme Makover. Does that show makeover personalities and attitudes too?

That was ghastly! Tamyrawasrobbed's Avatar
    For some reason I like Heidi, although she comes across as an overly-made-up, harsh looking broad with a trashy mouth. I don't know what it is about her, but her looks are off-putting. I know she is well-educated and successful in business, but to me, she looks as if she should be working as a waitress at a truck stop diner. Maybe it's her foul mouth, clownish makeup and blunt demeanor. She is just a scary-looking woman, I guess. But other than that, I kinda like her personality. She seems down to earth.

Checking it all out!
    If I were Donald Trump my only question to Heidi would be is if she eats with that mouth of hers too.
    Mizz Piper

she comes across as an overly-made-up, harsh looking broad with a trashy mouth
    excellent description

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Holy crap!! Heidi sure did show her TRUE colors this episode! The woman can't even control her make-up, let alone her trashy mouth. Every other word is a swear word with her, and even in front of Trump she WANTS to swear but tries to "clean it up" by saying "B.S.".

I LOVED how Trump said she was a "bit pushy"..or whatever he said, I can't remember right now. He even sees how unprofessional she is.

Bye bye Heidi!!! I really think she's the one who Trump says is rude and unprofessional.
    I don't think it's Heidi he called rude. It's definitely Omarosa.
    Do you want to see the Cook Islands Great Humpback Whale? Ozazy Lusth from Survivor! Ozzy, I want to see the great cook Islands Humpback Whale!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Make a decision for once Heidi- take a hint- obviously the Donald wants to see if you can step and give a well thought out opinion or decision... and she continues to be wishy washy... so annoying!

FORT Fan
    I may be a bit shallow, but I don't like Heidi because of the way she dresses. In the boardroom last night Omarosa and Jessie both wore business suits and Heidi wore a patterned skirt and a low-cut top. She just doesn't dress the part of a business woman.
    "It is my belief, however, that the truth is generally preferable to lies..."

+ Reply to Thread