+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Bressler (Philadelphia, PA)

Rab
    She isn't apealling to the eyes. I wanted to cheer her on but her personality is too wild for me. The owner of the jewelry store should've kicked their butts out onto the street for their disturbing behavior.

FORT Newbie
    [MAveno: i am glad you are so smart that you are able to judge people from a reality tv show..Why werent you selected to be one of the contestants? I know her and Heidi is a smart funny girl..Trashy??LOL you have got to be kidding..yeah i guess then trashy got her to be so successful in life....and also many people curse including DT...big deal!!oh no she said a curse word..I swear everyday...oh well

Luke, please take a moment to re-read our rules. This one in particular:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...faq_reality_tv

Yes, we all know "reality TV" isn't reality. You aren't telling us anything new. The term "reality TV" refers specifically to unscripted, non-professional actors. And even "unscripted" doesn't mean the producers didn't suggest things.

We also realize the shows we see are heavily edited, for both entertainment purposes and to give a "storyline" to the shows and each person on it. On this site, we enjoy the show for the entertainment value. We don't really care what really happened behind the scenes. Although interesting, it's not really that important.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luke
    [MAveno: i am glad you are so smart that you are able to judge people from a reality tv show..Why werent you selected to be one of the contestants? I know her and Heidi is a smart funny girl..Trashy??LOL you have got to be kidding..yeah i guess then trashy got her to be so successful in life....and also many people curse including DT...big deal!!oh no she said a curse word..I swear everyday...oh well

I don't want to move to New York, so I chose not to apply to The Apprentice. Otherwise, you'd see me on the boob tube making all women (and men for that matter) bow down to my super smart, classy, business attired body win the whole damn thing. THAT'S why I'm not on the show.
    I swear everyday too....but if I were to be on a show where EVERYTHING I do was going to be scrutinized, believe me...I'd leave my trucker dictionary at home. Along with my Mustang Ranch behaviors...IF I had any.

No need to get so upset...cause that's what happens to contestants on reality shows. They're judged.. sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Either way, if she's nothing like how we perceive her...I'm happy to hear it!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie

Exactly - Prada on a trashmouth

Quote Originally Posted by prada
    Do you realize that you just insulted the top fashion designers in the world? If you put your glasses on, you would realize that all of Heidi's clothes are Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Juicy, etc..
    Who cares about the label!! Listen to what she says and how she presents herself. Any low-life walking the streets can go to a store and buy a labeled article of clothing. Do you think that puts her on a certain status level or makes her better? The Monica Lewinky's of the world could wear Prada and it dosn't change who they are, and what they are all about. Prada and Marc Jacobs are designers with class and that's exaclty why those clothes don't look good on Heidi. She exhibits ZERO class jumping up and down begging the jewlery salesman and cursing every chance she gets.

MOD EDIT
    Last edited by Bill; 02-05-2004 at 12:12 PM.

Please keep the posts in this thread focused on the topic at hand, that being Heidi, and not your fellow posters.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Newbie

Singing about her bitchiness

How appropriate. Singing "Im a bitch" last night. Is she finally getting a clue? Her imitating the knife in her back, and talented singing act in the bathroom clearly showed her insecurites. She came of as paranoid and defensive to me. She clearly can't handle comepting with girls so out of her league.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

she's essentially interviewing for a $250k/ yr CEO job- walking around singing "I'm a bitch" right before the Board Meeting hardly indicates a woman who has control of her emotions!

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar

Heidi.... Huh?

If she is such a design fashion diva with classy label clothes why is it shown in the 2/5/04 eppy 1) Spraying perfume / cologne directly onto her clothing? 2) Shoving extra large can of deodorant into her blouse to spritz the pits? 3) Attempting to glue into place her so-called hairstyle with aerosol hair spray? All of these would get all over her nice fancy clothing??? Does she have an odor problem and this is the cameras way of telling us? One really has to wonder how she is in "reality" regardless of posters claiming they know her or of her. Doesn't strike me much as lady-like nor professional. If this is her behavior for a televised show, I would hate to think what she is like off of the show?

FORT Newbie

sweatin' the boardroom

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella_DeVil
    :confused If she is such a design fashion diva with classy label clothes why is it shown in the 2/5/04 eppy 1) Spraying perfume / cologne directly onto her clothing? 2) Shoving extra large can of deodorant into her blouse to spritz the pits? 3) Attempting to glue into place her so-called hairstyle with aerosol hair spray? All of these would get all over her nice fancy clothing??? Does she have an odor problem and this is the cameras way of telling us? One really has to wonder how she is in "reality" regardless of posters claiming they know her or of her. Doesn't strike me much as lady-like nor professional. If this is her behavior for a televised show, I would hate to think what she is like off of the show? :shrug

Guess she thought she'd need the extra deodorant for sweat/smell protection in the boardroom, since she knew she'd be squirming. Even cruella's make-up is better than Heidi's.

+ Reply to Thread