+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone watching Canadian Idol?

Anyone watching Canadian Idol?

Anyone?

Re: Anyone watching Canadian Idol?

Yes, but boy this forum is certainly not easy to find.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by march;3076090;
    Yes, but boy this forum is certainly not easy to find.
    agreed!

What I saw of last nights show was pretty darned awful too. It looked very amateurish next to American Idol. I hope the group tonight are better singers!

I agree, most of the perfomances were disappointing but hopefully it's just because it's their first perfomance and they will improve as the show progesses. I only watched up to Earl Stevenson (the rest is taped and will watch it after tonight's show) and was impressed by him musically. He has to work on his performance though (looked uncomfortable). And he lives not far from where I live.

I didn't watch any of the auditions shows or the top 200 but after watching last night and tonight's performances, if this is the best 24 that Idol had to select from, Canada is really lacking in talent. Other than perhaps 2 or 3 singers - send the rest home....quickly!
    Now for the judges - truly annoying, especially Zack - he tries to hard to be the 'Simon' of the group and it's just not working for him. Not sure that i'll be sticking it for a whole season of off key signing, it's just not my cup of tea...too amateurish compared to American Idol!

FORT Newbie

get rid of the judges,the host,and hopefully those replacing them can pick better talent,cause this year's are bad...i agree.... a few "not bad " singers....get rid of the guys with the raspy voices...especially the bros and the bryan adams wannabe

FORT Newbie

am i missing something....just watched this mcdoanld kid sing...was the worst performance i ever heard....and the judges thought it was great....glad i'm not on the same drugs as them

Hi, I too am watching Canadian Idol and I think this season is GREAT so far! I seem to be out of synch with most of you. There are at least 5 contestants I really really like, mostly the guys.

Why is this forum buried???

Dr. Will: My BB champion!

+ Reply to Thread