+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/4 Top 3 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

9/4 Top 3 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread until 12:00 AM EDT. Thanks and enjoy the show.

Re: 9/4 Top 3 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Hey Stickle

I'm spoiler free so far but it's killing me not to check one of the other boards to see if Brian was eliminated tonight.

The Top 3 open the show with Sass Jordan's hit I Want To Believe and JayDee screws it up almost right off the bat. I don't think any of the Top 10 group sings were any good and tonight isn't much better than the usual sing.

Hedley is up next singing She's So Sorry. Wow Jacob really got some vomit-inducing tattoos added since he was on Idol. I'm not a big fan of this new song or Jacob's tattoos.

Now a lame Dave Kerr Kraft Potato Chip spot that's so bad it makes the group sing sound like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Following that travesty Low Level Flight takes to the stage. This song (whatever it is) is much more listenable to than Hedley's, at least in my opinion.

Now it's home with the Idols and JayDee is first. He had a crowd at the airport then was interviewed on the local news. Then on to a radio station then a parade where he sat in a convertible. It looks like an older crowd of people rooting him on as opposed to the teen fangurl types.

Now we get a live performance of It's Only Make Believe (Conway Twitty). He's back to imitating while singing this.

Carly Rae is featured next. She was on TV and the radio too. She was in a stretch limo and met the Premier of BC. She sang before a huge crowd with a wide range of ages. The mayors of all the towns, Drumheller, Mission and I guess Hamilton are in the audience.

She's singing live as JayDee did and Carly chose Torn.

Lastly they feature Brian at home in Hamilton. On the radio, at the Boys & Girls Club. He appeared at the Peace (or is Peas?) Festival with the mayor of Hamilton. He had the largest crowd or so it seemed from the TV angles.

Brian is singing She Talks To Angels live. Oh yes the mayor of Hamilton was there too.

Kalan Porter is coming up next.

Kalan is singing Down In Heaven and begins the song by playing the violin. The older women in the audience seem to be more into Kalan than the younger girls are. Lots of older women standing and waving glow sticks. It's all rather funny actually.

Thank God they're back but no results until we sit through another Kraft Idol Mansion Confidential. Tonight they're making Kraft Dinner in the microwave and talking about Paul Anka, the judges' choice songs and Brian tells about a girl in Hamilton who was afraid to audition but will next year due to what happened him this year.

BORING!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast