+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/28 Top 4 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 8/28 Top 4 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Opening song started out like a pretty bad suckfest. the boys didn't sound too bad singing together.
    I've never thought any of this year's Top 10 combos sounded good in a group sing. Their voices are too different and divergent to blend well together. Dwight & Brian singing at the beginning of tonight weren't horrible. Carly was Barbie cutesy again tonight and I don't expect anything of talent or value from her. JayDee was channeling Elvis again and you just don't expect anything different from him either.

He is singing as badly tonight as he did last night.
    He is totally out of his element on these standard songs. He needs a song that doesn't require the amount of control in your voice that the standards do. He is a much better rock belter though I've never really been impressed with his vocal abilities all throughout his run on Idol.

Sandy Caetano of the Metro paper believes Canada is now paying attention to performance and not voting based on who's good looking. She's such a tool.

Former fisherman flops in netting votes

She also says in addition to Kalan Porter appearing on next week's results show, Jacob Hoggard and Ryan Malcolm will also appear. Ben didn't say that tonight so I wonder where she's getting her information from?

David McPherson takes a crack at writing a review of last night's results show. He obviously isn't a fan of Dwight because he thinks We need another D'Eon as much as we need more of Joan Rivers.

As usual the ChartAttack review is a much better read of what went on than poor Sandy of the Metro paper provides.

Canadian Idol Update: D-Day For D*Eon

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2550041;
    She also says in addition to Kalan Porter appearing on next week's results show, Jacob Hoggard and Ryan Malcolm will also appear. Ben didn't say that tonight so I wonder where she's getting her information from?
    Yeah, it's been announced that Hedley (Jacob) and Low Level Flight (Ryan) are both going to be on the show. They seem to be giving Kalan top billing though as all their advertisements just talk about him. Hope that means he'll get to sing a couple of songs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12