+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/20 Top 5 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/20 Top 5 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Please send him home this week. PUH LEEEES

JayDee is singing I Can't Stop Loving You. Kelly thinks his voice is the loudest thing she's ever heard. JayDee says he wants to be a country singer and NOT a pop singer. Quelle surprise!

JayDee of course, is singing the Elvis Presley version of this song. I much prefer the Ray Charles version of the song so JayDee is losing me at the outset. There's really nothing original about JayDee watching him, he's an Elvis "tribute" artist and that's really all he is.

Sass - you just sang for you supper in a major way, it's so weird, like an 80 year old man you did a kick ass job

Zack - you stomped the living daylights out of that thing, I would be happy if they voted me off tomorrow night so I could start my career

Jake - the dancing you ain't Elvis, you sing a lot like the guy so get sideburns and a jump suit and move to Vegas

Farley - I thought it was a fantastic performance you haven't swayed from your vision since you arrived. I've never seen you apply so much intensity to a performance as you did to that one.

1-866-9IDOL03

FORT Fanatic

Oh Yeah...Carley Rae up next...let the pimpfest begin???

Carly Rae is up next. The judges are checking their thesauruses for words to use instead of wonderful and original and fabulous. I could vomit at their weekly tongue baths of this second rate talent.

FORT Fanatic

Kelly says that Carley Rae is cute...Awww how sweet...I never noticed that she talks the same way she sings....very annoying

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2536565;
    Carly Rae is up next. The judges are checking their thesauruses for words to use instead of wonderful and original and fabulous. I could vomit at their weekly tongue baths of this second rate talent.

I think she is in trouble....I hope so.

Barbie Rae is singing the horribly dreadful Chuck E's In Love (well at least to me that song is horribly dreadful but so appropriate for Barbie Rae). Kelly thinks she's the most comfortable because she knows where she wants to go.

Well the song is horrible and so is her cutesy poo voice that she's ratcheted up to an intolerable level of cutesy poo tonight. They should have given a warning before her performance that insulin dependent diabetics may want to turn the channel for the next 3 minutes.

Zack - This girl is memorable amongst these people.

Jake - nervous when I saw you were going to sing this song, I must say I was really impressed with your performance

Farley - it worked perfectly for you and you look fantastic tonight. Your use of the stage you are a professional

Sass - you got that charm that ray of sunshine that was really really lovely

1-866-9IDOL04

FORT Fanatic

OMG comments from the judges

Brian is up next and from what I read on another board he gives a performance that is outstanding. Apparently the house and the judges gave him a standing ovation. I can't wait to hear it!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2536572;
    Barbie Rae is singing the horribly dreadful Chuck E's In Love (well at least to me that song is horribly dreadful but so appropriate for Barbie Rae). Kelly thinks she's the most comfortable because she knows where she wants to go.

Well the song is horrible and so is her cutesy poo voice that she's ratcheted up to an intolerable level of cutesy poo tonight. They should have given a warning before her performance that insulin dependent diabetics may want to turn the channel for the next 3 minutes.

Idol Canadien's comments

Especially the Barbie line

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast