F...city slicker...great performance

FORT Fanatic

Re: August 6 performance discussion show spoilers

My prediction for the bottom two are

Matt
    Greg

if there is a bottom three I add

JayDee to the list

When I think about the actual performances and the way they sounded I beleive that Greg is the one in real trouble, but, Matt's fans better get dialing to keep him safe.

I just don't like JayDee so would not care if he gets the boot. He could take Carley Rae with him...they could compare notes on how they got so many first names

Oh....it was a whole lot of meh for me. Brian was pretty good, and I continue to be impressed with Greg. Until I heard them say that he was singing someone elses version. I thought that was his own arrangement. And dude...lose the jacket. Carly Rae Sunshine I hated this week. Too theater school and she kept running out of breath. Matt struggled with breath control as well. Dwight just shouted the song(that poor man in the stands looked so bored). Tara...I don't know...too country for Queen. And Jaydee....dude Elvis is dead....just let him go. But listen to all the fangirls squees in the audience. He isn't going anywhere soon. I think you kinda have too be a flamboyant drama queen to sing Queen. Like Freddy, god rest his soul...

I think bottom two will be Dwight and Matt. Matt probably going home...
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

Oh that's good to hear he did better this week, but bad that there's still bottom 2 with possibly getting the boot. It sounds like it was a tough week for most of them.

I liked Brian best of all, then Greg, then Dwight. I wanted to like Matt but his performance fell short and when you compared it to what Jacob & Shane did with the song it wasn't at all very good. Tara looked great but I don't like her voice. I didn't enjoy Carly Rae at all but she seems to be getting hugely pimped by the judges as being unique and true to herself (which doesn't make any sense to me at all she's a lesser talent amongst the group). Then there's JayDee who's really only decent when he's doing an old Elvis tune. Was he wearing a pleather outfit last night? A kid from Alberta in pleather?? Went along with pleformance I guess.

Idols tackle challenges on Queen show

Sandy of the Metro paper loved everyone but poor Dwight last night. She even thinks JayDee captivates his audience (Not Me).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2509345;
    Tara looked great but I don't like her voice. I didn't enjoy Carly Rae at all but she seems to be getting hugely pimped by the judges as being unique and true to herself (which doesn't make any sense to me at all she's a lesser talent amongst the group). Then there's JayDee who's really only decent when he's doing an old Elvis tune. Was he wearing a pleather outfit last night? A kid from Alberta in pleather?? Went along with pleformance I guess.
    I agree

Hi Idol Canadien.. ...how's the foot?

Are you feeling well enough to come back to your post here on the boards?

I really hope so....you do such a great job. We miss you.

Like I said before, Matt is never going to escape that great performance of Whipping Post unless he does something equal to or better...if he gets another chance that is...I fear that Matt is in trouble...if the masses liked Greg that much his fans will make sure that he stays and he deserves it if that is the way the vote goes. Unfortunately the real singers are being picked off one by one and the karaoke queens and pretty pretty boy are being pushed through.

how's the foot?

Are you feeling well enough to come back to your post here on the boards?

I really hope so....you do such a great job. We miss you.
    Foot is very painful. I intended to be here last night but the new pain killers knocked me out. I woke up in time to watch the show from the Vancouver station at midnight. Hopefully will be back tonight for the results.

-------------------------------------------------

The ChartAttack site has their review of last night's show (We Will Mock You ) A much more fun read than Sandy at Metro News.

Canadian Idol Update: We Will Mock You

There isn't a thread for the results show, so I'll ask my question here: Who was eliminated on Aug. 7 show?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast