+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: July 31 Top 8 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: July 31 Top 8 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I come and check in but it's hard to find seeing as it's under Off The Air shows!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2497915;
    In some ways I think that Matt needed to get into the bottom two so that it would shake him up and make him realize he's got to put on a show for the audience.

He didn't deserve to go home, so I'm glad he didn't.
    I agree...perhaps this will be the wake-up call he needs to...as the judges said last night...bring it, dig deep, give it some guts. I am very glad that he is safe

I'm not much of a poster but I really appreciating reading your comments and especially the results! I'm on the West Coast and can't stand the suspense of waiting three more hours. Hope you keep it up!!

I think it was time for Martha to leave. She has a great voice and I'm sure will be fairly successful, but I don't think she has a really unique sound that will make her stand out in the real world.

FORT Fanatic

IDOL CANADIEN

WHERE ARE YOU

Have you seen how bad these last two threads are?

WE NEED YOU!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pojo;2498066;
    I'm not much of a poster but I really appreciating reading your comments and especially the results! I'm on the West Coast and can't stand the suspense of waiting three more hours. Hope you keep it up!!
    Thank you...as you've probably guessed by now...we are hoping that Idol Canadien will be back soon..really really soon

Quote Originally Posted by pojo;2498066;
    I think it was time for Martha to leave. She has a great voice and I'm sure will be fairly successful, but I don't think she has a really unique sound that will make her stand out in the real world.
    could be right about that...I think that there were others who deserved to go at this time more than Martha though.....I'm just glad that Matt is safe.

Matt better bring it next week, or I'll be ready to kick his butt. I think he has the talent, he just really needs to consistently show that he can perform too. Without that, there's no "idol" in his future.

Scotty2004 - I think you're doing a great job and I really appreciate someone picking up the slack and getting things started!

My bottom 2 was the bottom 2 - that's pretty rare for me. Since the bottom 2 have similar strengths and weaknesses (strong in technique weak in emotion) I'm thinking that Matt may pick up some of Martha's voters and get out of the bottom next week.

I wish they had shown the b3. I want as much info as possible! That's why I liked dial idol. It gave some information on who was doing really well, not just on who was doing badly.

Hang in there Scotty....I rarely post about any show but feel as one of the Canadians on FORT I should show interest in Canadian Idol if I want it to continue to have its own forum, and not get lumped in with the general non-reality shows. That being said....come out lurkers!! Maybe everyone is at the cottage? I really don't want to have to go to the scary boards to read opinions. Ahem.....rant over.

That being said, I didn't get a chance to watch last night. I just saw Martha's filmlet. Wow...soon it will be an all male show. Well Carly will probably stay for awhile. Did anyone read the TO Star yesterday. They talked with all the contestants and asked Who takes the longest to get ready in the morning (Jaydee and Tara), Who would win in a slapdown between the Judges(Farley) and who is the biggest threat to win. Almost all of them said Greg would be the most likely winner(after themselves of course). So much for the judges saying the female were really strong this year. Thats okay, it's time for a boy to win.
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by blue eyes;2498739;
    Well Carly will probably stay for awhile.
    I think Carly will be top 2. The most likely top 2 right now is Greg and Carly (based mainly on judges comments and voting on the main board) but I'm hoping Brian might break in there and worrying that Jaydee or Tara might. Matt might if he pulls out two more Whipping Post caliber showings but I think that's a real long shot.

FORT Fan

Carly will probably be the winner.

She is getting Eva & Carrie like pimpage. She is very talented.

It's so amusing how the females always go right away and then there is always a mid season rally for them to stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast