+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: 7/18 Top 10 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey IdolCanadien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,139

    Re: 7/18 Top 10 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

    Sandy Caetano of MetroNews has her review on line now. She thinks this year's top 10 are the strongest in Canadian Idol history. Here's her take on sending Mila home:

    Tough decision to send one Idol hopeful home

    With the strongest Top 10 competitors in Canadian Idol history yet, Canada was faced with a tough decision and was forced to put three ladies in this week’s bottom three.
    More than 2.5 million votes were tallied when viewers took to the phones to place their votes following Monday night’s No. 1 hits themed show.

  2. #22
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    666

    Re: 7/18 Top 10 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2481165;
    Sandy Caetano of MetroNews has her review on line now. She thinks this year's top 10 are the strongest in Canadian Idol history.
    That must be some strong stuff she's smoking!

    90% of the rest of Canada thinks it's the weakest.

  3. #23
    FORT Regular Trynity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    82

    Re: 7/18 Top 10 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2481208;
    That must be some strong stuff she's smoking!

    90% of the rest of Canada thinks it's the weakest.
    You took the words right out of my mouth, that's exactly what I was thinking!
    I'm thinking she must be tone deaf as well! In addition to the majority having poor vocals, 8 out of 10 have no personality (wow factor) at all. This season's a real yawner!

  4. #24
    FORT Fanatic momsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    785

    Re: 7/18 Top 10 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

    i think she was sincere with her hug.

    I keep forgetting about this forum because it isn't under current shows.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey IdolCanadien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,139

    Re: 7/18 Top 10 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

    The ChartAttack review of last night's results show is on line now. Sofi Papamarko is a much more fun read than Sandy "I drank the kool-aid" Caetano of MetroNews. Here's Sofi's take:

    Canadian Idol Update: Mila Miller*s Fate Is Signed, Sealed, Delivered

  6. #26
    FORT Regular Trynity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    82

    Re: 7/18 Top 10 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2482214;
    The ChartAttack review of last night's results show is on line now. Sofi Papamarko is a much more fun read than Sandy "I drank the kool-aid" Caetano of MetroNews. Here's Sofi's take:

    Canadian Idol Update: Mila Miller*s Fate Is Signed, Sealed, Delivered
    Now that's an entertaining read! Thanks IdolCanadien!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.