+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Top 14 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 7/11 Top 14 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I am quite excited that Matt made the top 10. He really is a great kid with a huge heart.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

I'm rather surprised at who didn't make it. I enjoyed Tyler, Liam, and Montana so not good news that they didn't make it. Maybe next year for Liam. For a few minutes when it was down to the last girls I thought the Mila was going to be shut out too and that would have been a shame.

All in all a ho-hum boring Top 10. I doubt I'll be watching unless there's nothing else on.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2470531;
    I'm rather surprised at who didn't make it. I enjoyed Tyler, Liam, and Montana so not good news that they didn't make it. Maybe next year for Liam. For a few minutes when it was down to the last girls I thought the Mila was going to be shut out too and that would have been a shame.

All in all a ho-hum boring Top 10. I doubt I'll be watching unless there's nothing else on.
    YES!! EXACTLY!!

I've been livid ever since the results show finished... the only one left that brings ANYTHING to this show is Carly Rae

I've been siding bigtime with Zack lately when he's been talking about how the winner should be someone who can truly entertain. It's not just about the voice/singing... if any of the guys left win this, with the exception of maybe Dwight (who can't cut it anyway).. it's going to be Ryan Malcolm all over again.

The two guys who were eliminated today were stars, plain and simple.

Canada just voted off what was going to make the top 10 interesting and fun to watch.

I really wanted a judge reaction tonight... I know they must have been pissed off.

I'll be interested to see how the top 10 perform given the various styles as we haven't seen many differing styles from some of them. Hometown boy Matt included.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2470531;

After reading this thread, I think you are almost the only one watching up to now. It's too bad too because the discussion threads are always much more fun with lots of people with different opinions and ideas. I hope that, dispite a perhaps ho-hum show, it will pick up.

Wow, I'm shocked and hugely disappointed that Liam did not make the Top 10. I wonder if having Liam and Greg being both from BC hurt Liam's vote. I also would have preferred watching Tyler perform over Matt or Dwight. I'm not a fan of Montana's but I thought she would have made the top 10 interesting to watch. Interesting that none of the judges commented.....I think they were shocked as well that Liam and Tyler didn't make it. I also agree that the 4 had very classy goodbyes and went out very gracefully. Best of luck to Liam, he is a star! I hope to see the 2 guys again sometime in the future. I don't see any huge stars in this year's top 10. I hope they step it up a bit otherwise this season is gonna be a real yawner.
    Last edited by Trynity; 07-12-2007 at 02:07 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets;2470546;

I've been livid ever since the results show finished... the only one left that brings ANYTHING to this show is Carly Rae
    I am not a fan of Carly Rae...I actually hope that she is one of the first to go. From what I have heard from her, that style or her voice or perhaps just the way she moves around, just annoying. There is always the possibility that she could change my mind, and if she stays, I hope she does...but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets;2470546;
    Canada just voted off what was going to make the top 10 interesting and fun to watch.
    I do agree here except for Annika, I have not been a fan of her singing and not sorry to see her go, although she is a talented musician. Piano is one of my faves.

I hope that the group steps up and put on some entertaining shows this summer. At the very least they could do something dramatic to get the discussion going.

Sandy Caetano of MetroNews seems very pleased with this year's Top 10. Here's her wrap-up:

Canada, say hello to the Top 10 hopefuls

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2470808;
    Sandy Caetano of MetroNews seems very pleased with this year's Top 10. Here's her wrap-up:

Canada, say hello to the Top 10 hopefuls

"Canada voted and this time they got it right?"
    She needs to clean her ears......oh well I guess her pennance is that she will have to watch each and every show and results show till the very end!

What a load of crap, is all I can say.

Liam Styles Chang was by far the best of the whole lot, and he doesn't even make the top 10?!!! Give me a break.

And Montana and Tyler have more energy and charisma in their pinkies than most of the top 10.

I think some competing station should make a show with Liam, Montana, Tyler and some of the other rejectees. It would be much more interesting than the snoozefest that the rest of the CI season will be. The only entertaining person left is JayDee.

For the record, I now think Ms. Joy should win now that Liam is gone. She's the best singer left and is pretty and sweet to boot. Carly is OK too, but she doesn't ring true to me. Of the guys, only JayDee is interesting, the others bore me to tears. I still can't believe people would vote for Dwight Deon over Liam Styles Chang!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast