+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/25 Top 22 Guys' Performances Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Re: 6/25 Top 22 Guys' Performances Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Styles Chang was great, with Melo a close second. I like JayDee as well. Dumbledore should sing some Doors songs, he reminds me of someone trying to be Jim Morrison.

I don't know why the judges raved about Matt Rapley. I thought it was god-awful, completely out of tune. I thought for sure the judges were going to rip him. Maybe they were just being nice, knowing that no-one would vote for him after such a horrendous vocal.

I'm looking for a Montana - Styles Chang finale!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamsMom;2451724;
    Thanks for the comments. I'm way later. So far I am worried that this season is not going to be too good... sigh... some pretty forgettable performances. What I wouldn't give for a Jacob Hoggard on the stage....
    Threadjack .... That's my dream too. I would love me some Jacob. I've been to see Hedley twice and was totally entertained both times.

Personality except for Tyler Mullendore is seriously missing in the guys.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

My top three were:
    Brian - most professional. I didn't know the song but I really liked it
    Liam - great job for a 16 year old
    Dwight - I grabbed my phone and started voting when he started singing Cry. I've always wanted someone to sing that.

I was a bit disappointed with Tyler. I wanted more from him. Greg was somewhat generic but ok. Jaydee has a great voice. I could live with having him in the top 10.

Clifton and Justyn were my bottom 2. Derek's song choice was interesting so he just squeaked over them even though he didn't sing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2452785;
    The Chart Attack review of the Top 22 Guys' Performances:

Canadian Idol Update: The Boys Of Summer
    Did I ever disagree with this one. He hated two of my top 3 and thought Jaydee was the obvious winner. I thought the people who were thinking that way were the 13 year olds. Guess I was wrong on that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12