Audition City: Vancouver, BC
    Place of Birth: Port McNeill, BC
    Nicknames: Spike, Colt and Chiefton
    Favourite Song: "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson
    Can't Live Without: "My guitar and my laptop."
    Would like to Meet: Jim Carrey, Elvis Presley, James Brown and Ray Charles
    Motto: "Live, love life and don't complain about it."

"This competition has given me more confidence and belief in my dreams."

No stranger to the spotlight, Clifton has been singing and performing at his family's Port McNeill resort since the age of eight. He is also a professional actor with numerous credits under his belt including the film "She's the Man" and TV shows "Boston Legal" and "Smallville."

After studying psychology at the University of Victoria, Clifton enrolled at the Vancouver Film School to study acting. He has kept active through rugby, high jump, soccer, hockey and basketball.

Although Clifton would love to meet his childhood hero Jim Carrey, the greatest inspiration in his life is his father. "He built a great resort from nothing and he believes in hard work, respecting others and listening before you speak."

Clifton thinks that he has made it this far in the competition because he took it very seriously and believed in himself. "I had it in my mind that I was going to make it and the only person who could stop me was me and I wouldn't let that happen. I truly am honoured to be here."

When he's not watching the British version of "The Office," Clifton's cheering for the Vancouver Canucks and the Phoenix Suns, or more specifically, Canadian Steve Nash.

What does Clifton think it will take for him to become the next Canadian Idol? "I will have to stay grounded, pick great songs, take care of my voice, listen to the judge's advice and have fun."

CTV.ca | Clifton Murray

Re: Clifton Murray

IMDB page for Clifton Murray:

Clifton MaCabe Murray

Here's the MetroNews profile for Clifton Murray:

Canadian Idol spotlight: Clifton Murray

I HATED his song choice and I'm so happy the judges don't go for the big notes. He's near the bottom of my list for this week. He's not horrible (thank goodness there aren't any horrible ones this year - unless Derek keeps going with poor performances) but I wouldn't complain if he went home.

+ Reply to Thread