Hometown: Drumheller, AB
    Audition City: Calgary, AB
    Place of Birth: Drumheller, AB
    Nickname: Jethro
    Favourite Song: "Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers
    Couldn't Live Without: "My guitar."
    Would Like to Meet: Elvis Presley
    Motto: "Preparation is the key to success."

"I would like to make my own path to follow because that to me is a true artist."

When Jaydee's not where he feels the most comfortable -- onstage performing with his family band The Bixby's -- he attends Hunting Hills High School in Drumheller, AB, where he's currently in Grade 10.

A huge Elvis Presley fan, Jaydee would love to have met him and cites him as his greatest inspiration. He says that Elvis' "Shake, Rattle and Roll" is the song that best describes him. Sparing Elvis, Jaydee would love to see Tom Jones in concert.

After finding out he made it into the Top 22, Jaydee felt honoured and believes it will take a lot of hard work and support from his family and friends to become the next Canadian Idol. Nevertheless, he says his parents have been "100% supportive, excited. They believe Canadian Idol will be a launching pad for a great career."

Jaydee enjoys playing football and supports both the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers because he hasn't got a favourite team as of yet.

He describes his fashion style as "rockabilly." His favourite TV show is "The Simpsons" and his favourite movie is "Forrest Gump."

His advice to other potential hopefuls? "Be yourself and sing your heart out!"

CTV.ca | Jaydee Bixby

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

Re: JayDee Bixby

Ben is warm for Jaydee's form
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

he drools all over Jaydee every week soooo much it's funny, who new Ben was so into blondes?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

Elvis Jr. will be tough to beat...
    'Huuutch!' - Starsky

FORT Newbie

I think Jaydee is a natural talent.Even if you don't like his type of music you can't miss his talent. That kid is a real star.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lugar@rogers.co;2477405;
    I think Jaydee is a natural talent.Even if you don't like his type of music you can't miss his talent. That kid is a real star.
    He's a novelty. He has a good voice but it's very untrained. Maybe in a few years he'll be very good if he gets some proper training but not yet. He's also got the fresh faced cuteness going for him but it's not going to be enough to win this competition. He'd do much better on something like America's Got Talent where they love the hokey stuff.

JAYDEE will WIN

+ Reply to Thread