+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 Schedule

elk

Re: 2007 Schedule

So what did everyone think of last night's show? There were some really talented people that went through to Toronto.
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

The one that stood out for me last night was the last girl to sing. She was amazing. Also liked the gas fitter from the Saskatoon auditions. Love 'Hell Week' shows so looking forward to next week.

FORT Fanatic

As usual, the audition show didn't do much for me. I just don't enjoy the awful singers. However, I was very impressed by the previews they showed for next week's Toronto rounds. Looks like there are some very good singers there so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm getting a feeling that this is going to be a very good season.

I was quite impressed by many of the males out there this year. There were several great females, but over all, it seems like the males were a stronger bunch as a whole.

FORT Fanatic

We're in the middle of the Toronto show where everyone comes from all over and CTV suddenly goes on the blink! I'm feeling very frustrated!

elk

I have to say that I an anticipating a great season here, if they keep up to the caliber of last night's show.

There were so many fabulous and unique singers. I agree with Canadian Angel that the guys seem more talented as a whole this year.

I loved the "Baby Gets Back" guy; that was the funniest thing I've seen on tv since the last episode of "The Office". The blond guy (JayDee?) is incredible -what an entertainer! I was sorry to see the rock/screaming guy back out. When he was actually singing, I heard some really nice tones in his voice. Plus he was entertaining. Interesting for him to say he is out of his league upon quitting.

It is great that they cut down on the audition shows

I find myself looking forward to tonight's episode. Who's with me????
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

I loved the show last night. I gave up watching it for the past couple of years. I'm hoping this year will be like Season 2 - a great CI year after a bad AI year.

I especially loved the guy who sang 'Baby Got Back' and the 3 rockers with Greg.

Kim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12