+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/5 Top 3 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

I too wish that Tyler hadn't left especially with Craig still in the running. I found that Tyler's performances were consistent and consistently better than Craig. Sure Craig had a few good songs, but he did not have any consistency. If Craig becomes our Candian Idol this year, something is seriously wrong. It should be a no brainer now, in my opinion.

I was disappointed to see Tyler go. The Saskatchewan kids are always the bridesmaid, never the bride, eh? Ah well. Hope he finds success.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Now that Tyler's gone, I'm convinced that Eva will win. By far the worst Canadian Idol show I've seen, and I only watched the last 20 minutes. That lame Kraft Dinner thing was the worst filler I've ever seen.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

If Craig wins Canada will be the laughing stock of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Now that Tyler's gone, I'm convinced that Eva will win. By far the worst Canadian Idol show I've seen, and I only watched the last 20 minutes. That lame Kraft Dinner thing was the worst filler I've ever seen.
    I don't watch, I can't. It's just too painful. But i faithfully check here every Tuesday night at 6:30 or 7:00 local time because the results are two hours + ahead of ours and I report it to my mom. Boy oh boy last night she kept asking me to tell her it was a joke. I wish i could have!

If Eva doesn't win, I think it will just solidify the downward trend especially after last years' winner's dismal post-idol 'success'.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats View Post
    I'm still shocked Ashley Coulter is gone.
    Me too - I kinda stopped watching after that

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Sea Hag View Post
    If Craig wins Canada will be the laughing stock of the world.
    Amen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12