+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/29 Top 4 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

8/29 Top 4 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until 11:30 PM EDT. Thanks and enjoy tonight's show.

Last night was an all time in CI history record in the number of votes 4.3 million. I guess the fangurls were dialing overtime because I haven't voted once this year.

The Top 4 have a group number of Bad English's When I See You Smile. I didn't think it was great. It would explain why most of this year the Top # have been relegated to background singers for the week's guest star.

Tonight's special guest star is Rex Goudie who performs his smash hit (Ben's words not mine) Run. Rex has grown a little Tyler Lewis style hair on his chin but unfortunately he hasn't learned how to sing yet. It's a bit painful to my ears to listen to him and reminds me just how horrible last season really was (not that this year has been a lot better).

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien View Post
    Tonight's special guest star is Rex Goudie who performs his smash hit (Ben's words not mine) Run. Rex has grown a little Tyler Lewis style hair on his chin but unfortunately he hasn't learned how to sing yet. It's a bit painful to my ears to listen to him and reminds me just how horrible last season really was (not that this year has been a lot better).
    Right on - agree with you. But didn't Rex have a little chin hair last year? Or was he just all stubbly. I just remember him being grubby looking with awful hair.

Shameless and lame skit/plug for Miracle Whip starring the Top 4 and Elena Juatco.

FORT Fanatic
    Wow, 4.3 million votes is a hell of a lot of votes! You need a million votes not to get booted.

Now for the results:

Chad - bottom 2

Craig - safe

Eva - safe

Tyler - bottom 2

FORT Fanatic
    Aw, Tyler bottom 2. Even though he can't sing all that well, I think he's a real cutie. Hope it's Chad that's going. Any reactions from them or the judges?

Tonight Chad Doucette leaves the Idol stage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast