+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/04 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

7/04 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread only until 12.00am.

Thanks and enjoy the show.

Hi Scotty how are you tonight?

FORT Fanatic
    Hi Idol Canadien:

I am fine thank you and I hope that we will be in for a better show than last week.

Steffi had better pull up her socks and tighten her bow if she wants to stay.

Ashley Coulter is up first and doing Melissa Etheridge's I'm the Only One. I liked her version of the song. It wasn't the greatest thing I've ever heard but it was good.

Jake - This week you did a bar song, you did it well, hopefully you'll be here next week

Sass - I love that you get into so much, I'd love to see you do something a little softer

Farley - you look hot, that song is in your ilk but step out and do something out of your dimension

Zak - you have the Sheena Easton Pat Benatar vibe, I don't think you're going to be the queen of blues rock

FORT Fanatic
    Ashley did a great song and not too badly either. She could have done better. These judges should make up their minds. They tell some "Stay with what you know" and others to "step outside the box"

She should be safe for another day unless the others are by far better.

Hi barefootdyke how are you tonight? Join in our little discussion if you want.

Yeah the judges are more entertaining this year but their advice isn't consistent nor is their criticisms. As you point out they want something different unless they don't want something different, SHEESH.

FORT Fanatic
    Please not "Killing Me Softly" Eva is doing a fine job on it but I hate it personally

Eva Avila is next singing Killing Me Softly (Roberta Flack). She was great last week and I'm enjoying her a lot this week too. She has a sweet yet powerful voice.

Sass - that was absolutely beautiful and you look gorgeous

Farley - you looked a little nervous, great as the last woman standing from Quebec

Zak - it's important you stick around, you gotta search what is definitive of you are you just another R& B singer, you gotta let the people know

Jake - you rushed the song at the beginning and then brought it back, you gotta be in the pocket.

FORT Fanatic
    The girls are off to a slow start again...too many ballads..Alisha is doing a fine job of this too but again I hate it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast