+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/04 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Alicia Nauth follows with Against All Odds. I'm not crazy about the song, it's over done in my opinion. Alicia also has a great voice and I'm enjoying listening to her but I wish she'd have picked a better song or at least one I like better.

Farley - i don't think that was your best performance but I like looking at you

Zak - you're a serious thoroughbred in this contest you're fearless you should be here for a long time

Jake - I think you look great and like Eva you rushed a bit and need to get in the pocket. It doesn't feel right cuz you're not in the pocket with the piano

Sass - there something so appealing about you, hold back next time you sing and don't give it away too early

FORT Fanatic
    That big toothy grin reminds me too much of Gary Beals from CI 1...Alisha has a nice voice but I just don't think she is my cup of tea...so to speak...Probably safe for next week...

I'm with you scotty I haven't liked any of the songs they've sang tonight though Eva & Alicia have sung the songs well. I think if you don't like the song you're less likely to pick up the phone later and vote for someone.

I wonder what the surprise announcement will be tomorrow night?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien View Post
    Alicia Nauth follows with Against All Odds. I'm not crazy about the song, it's over done in my opinion. Alicia also has a great voice and I'm enjoying listening to her but I wish she'd have picked a better song or at least one I like better.

That is probably mor along what I wanted to say....I am just picking on a quirk that can't be faulted.

Sarah Loverock sings I Don't Wanna Be (Gavin DeGrauw). I like Gavin's version of this song but I'm not getting anything from Sarah singing it tonight. It comes across as karaoke to me.

Zak - that's a tough song to sing and a better choice, eventually you're going to have to rip, technically you are the best singer here

Jake - the highlight of the night thus far, you nailed it

Sass - you tore it up loved it

Farley - be mindful of the other competitors and use what you got it, show it, love it

FORT Fanatic
    Sarah Loverock (from Bedrock?), Doing a great job on this song and pretty sure she will be safe next week. Sass can't say too much of anything else since this girl sounds just like her.

FORT Fanatic
    Steffi D....did as the judges requested and broke away from her safe place and I hope that she will be safe for next week.

Steffi D sings White Flag (Dido). She's dressed more like Liza than a Grease 2 extra tonight. She really does this well, she's strong yet vulnerable and is knocking the song out of the park!

Jake - you are just so cute, that song was so good for you it showed your hard and soft side

Sass - you're just adorable, loved that it was amazing

Farley - your balance between your theatrics and your honesty and you should be here as long as your last name

Zak - that was the right blend it will get better and better, it made me realize we're in the year we're actually living in

FORT Fanatic
    Kati...I hope You Dance.... ...sorry...again HATE this sloowwww crap and getting bored fast..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast