+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/03 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

7/03 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Please keep all discussion about tonight's show in this thread only until 12.00am.

Thanks and enjoy the show.

First up tonight is Greg Neufeld. He chose Elton's Rocket Man. He's doing it very low keyed and it's getting kind of boring. Not up to what he showed he was capable of doing last week.

Jake - showed more of your limitations than what you were capable of

Sass - I thought it was pretty good

Farely - it was too safe for you, I wanted you to go to the edge and you never went there

Zak - I always wait for a big note and you didn't have it in your repetoire, but it was okay in a good looking matinee idol sort of way.

Ahh it's Tyler's birthday today. He sings Mama I'll Be Home. I'm not that keen on him but he was nowhere near as bad as the 2 guys who left last week.

Sass - really interesting, you really kick it up in your higher register I liked it

Farely - you've got a gift and once you learn to use that gift you're going to be phenomenal

Zak - I'm confused are you a rocker, if so that was nothing important or interesting or are you alternative country, I don't know I don't get you as being real

Jake - I agree with Zak I wasn't feeling that at all

FORT Fanatic
    Hi Idol Canadien:

I hope that you had a great weekend.

The first guy up singing Rocket Man...I found him to be a little flat.

The second guy up, Tyler...I thought he was O.K.

This Guy Chris did the best job so far...I am not a fan of G. Brooks but the song was very well done by Chris...I don't know the song at all though.

Chris Labelle is next with his mohawk died red. He chose We Shall Be Free. He's an entertainer more than a singer and uses the stage. He may not sing the best but he certainly loves being on stage and performing. The song isn't a difficult one so he should carry through to next week.

Farley - the red hair the walk like an Egyptian you're the smoke and mirrors guy who knows how to entertain

Zak - there are lots of people who don't have the best voice but have entertainment value and use that to go far with great careers

Jake - I know you're not the best singer but you've shown me you want to win

Sass - I love that it was fabulous

Hi scotty had a great weekend thanks how was your's?

Yeah the first two weren't up to last week's standard but better than most of the girls last week.

FORT Fanatic
    This "guy" singing N'sync is a very good singer but too much like a girl for me. I wonder what he will do if his voice changes during the show???

Craig is next and sings N'Sync's This I Promise You. He has a bit of a beard on his face tonight for those who think he's not genetically male. He does okay with a great tone and clarity but the song and performance has left me completely uninspired and un-awed.

Zak - it'll get you on to the next day

Jake - perfect song for you and you're from Newfoundland so you're going on

Sass - I can't get over your voice it's astonishing

Farley - That's a great strategy and sings a boy band song and sings it better than a boy band singer.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien View Post
    Yeah the first two weren't up to last week's standard but better than most of the girls last week.

I agree with you about the girls vs. the guys. And yes I had a great weekend.

This guy Sheldon is doing much better that he did last week. I hope that it is enough to carry him through this week. It should be seeing that he made it through last week.

Sheldon is next and sings Van Morrison's Moondance. He does a good job of it and I like him and his performance.

Jake - you did a good job

Sass - I thought you have a softness in your tone and it was really cool

Farley - a far better song choice than last week it was really good we love you

Zak - I love Van Morrison and unless you're some crooner dude tonight's peformance was irrelevant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast