+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/03 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic
    This guy Chad is sounding a little weak to me.

Chad Doucette sings Save The Last Dance For Me. He's trying to imitate Michael Buble too much for my liking (not a big Buble fan). He's now out in the audience dancing with an older woman (his Mom maybe?). He's got a good voice but the performance was rather blah.

Sass - totally weird but interesting and I love your voice

Farley - plate full of all the cheeses, you pulled it off, you can make fun of yourself, I respect that

Zak - that song was a hit the year of Jake's prom, it was fun but it's time for Tiny Talent Time to go away

Jake - to me that was like Jacob Hoggard sort of camp it probably worked for the people at home

Yes he did dance with his Mother.

Wow last week the guys were all really good (with a few exceptions) but this week they seemed to have taken the weekend off and it really shows in their performances.

FORT Fanatic
    Rob James...He is singing quite well...probably good enough to get through to next week. I find it to be a little too Karoke

Rob James does Heaven (Bryan Adams). I wasn't keen on this guy last week and I'm not getting much from him tonight either. I don't find him very dynamic on stage though his voice sounds a lot better to me this week.

Farley - you fascinate me you've got the tools I can hear your voice on record again and again, that was a good performance

Zak - some lack of explosiveness in your tone that grates on me

Jake - I don't think your nervous I think that's your charm, you've got great tone and you've got an understated thing about you

Sass - I actually agree with Jake a lot more relaxed and I love again the tone thing loved it

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien View Post
    Wow last week the guys were all really good (with a few exceptions) but this week they seemed to have taken the weekend off and it really shows in their performances.

You are right...they seem to be holding their breath or something...weak sounding for the most part....Still only two of them are going so they will have to pick it up a bit.

FORT Fanatic
    Brandon singing Queen...tough song and actually sounds like he is running out of breath on this. He certainly did make it his own though

Brandon Jones chose Queen's Someone To Love to sing tonight. He's not wearing his ball cap tonight. It's also safe to say he's not in the same league vocally as Freddy Mercury. He seems to be forcing the song out rather than singing it. It wasn't very good at all in my opinion but the crowd seem to enjoy it.

Zak - I don't know I"m finding the whole thing confusing, you're a young guy with a hip hoppy look and singing a Queen song on a mediocre level

Jake - I thought that was pathetic, absolutely atrocious, you should be doing songs that fit you

Sass - it wasn't the best thing but I just love you, sorry

Farley - you have the best natural stage movement on the guys' side I thought that was fine buddy

FORT Fanatic
    Keith...doing a pretty good job on the ballad...He has a great voice and should get through to next week.

Keith ends the night with Best I Ever Had. I think he gave the best performance of the night but another ballad, he'd have shot to the top of the heap with a rock out performance. That being said he did much better than the rest of the guys tonight.

Jake - what do you say, that again, like last week is what you are

Sass - I just have one question, can I have your autograph?

Farley - I don't know how you got your feet in those pants, Your tone is immaculate, you know just what to sing, you're the real deal

Zak - it would be a travesty if you don't break through the top 10, would one of you guys rock next week and not have this schmaltz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast